Thread: Menu needed

Menu needed

I am in need of a horizontal menu. I already have the image that I created from photoshop, and would like a horizontal menu "mapped" to it.

I am not sure if this is possible, so I am asking for anyone who might be interested in this project.

If you are interested please contact me via email or post in the thread so I can give you more info on it.

I know my description is somewhat vague.

If I understand you correctly, you just want a menu implemented onto a photoshop file? If so, I can do it for around $20. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

Are you wanting it delivered in like a jave/html format?

On my current site at i use that kind of technology.

I would do it for $15 via paypal

my email is bobjot [at]

That is exactly what I am looking to do. I have my existing ps file with the "main" headings for the menu, and I would like a horizontal drop down to match the file.

Anyone interested please msg me via my AOL in my profile.

This may be irrelevant to the discussion, but I discovered a product some months ago from Their menu makes creates dhtml menus on the fly and saves the should you need to edit them later. Best money I've ever spent.

mate i have quite a few designs, post me your mail and i will e-mail them to you .