Ad's How Much Should I Charge?

Currently my site is getting around 400 - 1200 hits dayly.
    its PR4.

But I have no idea what I should charge for banner ads on my site?
    or what I should charge for text ads?

ar these unique hits? If so, are you going to charge for page impressions, a per click basis, period of time or what?
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

I was thinking for a period of time, such as a month, banners would be displayed before the fold, and yes those are unique hits.

If you figure it out, then please let me know. I have 10,000 unique hits a day to my networks, but have never mastered the art of selling advertising.

well you should decide how much you want to charge for your CPM. if you want to say maybe 5 dollar CPM then you take that and just say you have 1000 unique hits per day and multiply that by a standard 30 days in a month and you have 150 dollars a month charge. You really need to just decide what CPM you want to charge. It depends on your target market, your customers, your websites field of interest and much more. Without more information, I can't really help too much more. If I had to guess I would stick between 5 - 10 dollar CPM.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

It really depends on your site's niche market. That's all I got to say -- as it really, REALLY varies.

-- Josh
    Voxxit - Accessible Web Design & Secure, Affordable Web Hosting
    Now offering 501(c)3 non-profit discounts!
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!
    Visit our services page to see how Voxxit can help you today!

I hate ads lol but I would say around $5 a month for an ad space if they are unique hits.
    *¨) ¤ BHS-D¤
    .·´ .·*¨) .·*·. *
    (¸.·´¸.·*¸ ¤ www.bhsdesign.com¤

$5-$10 CPM for banners seems very high to me. Most advertisement networks offer much lower CPM's than that
    Feel free to visit my sites: GTA San Andreas | My Portfolio

But, that's just it. A website provides a niche market for the publisher, therefore he is guaranteed results from his ads (because of targeted markets). Therefore, I think the $5-10 CPM is justified in this situation.
    Voxxit - Accessible Web Design & Secure, Affordable Web Hosting
    Now offering 501(c)3 non-profit discounts!
    Ruby on Rails included with every hosting account! - Save up to 80% bandwidth on all plans with mod_deflate!
    Visit our services page to see how Voxxit can help you today!