[For sale]Professional Business Template/XHTML1.0/tableless/dropdowns

I have a business template for sale ...

You can view the template at
    The design is unique, it was created from 0 by me, hand coded, not just sliced & exported.

The whole template is css driven,fluid layout. Only 1 small table HAD to be used in one place .It is w3c XHTML 1.o Transitional, css compliant. People who are interested and show seriousity will also be show the non-protected HTML ...

A vector logo can be created at an aditional price, or your onw logo can be inserted in the template.

Included with the package

- a beautiful unique design, which has never benn sold before and will never be sold again.
    - full rights over the template.
    - attractive animated dropdown menus, making navigation simple&quick - fully customiseable
    - 3 free supages: these will be created upon purchase, according to the customer`s specifications.
    - a hand coded HTML template, which displays the same in all popular browsers, and is W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS complinat
    - the PSD of the template, the 4 HTML files (index+3 supages), css files, fonts etc. Brief, everything related to the template.
    - free minor/medium customisation.

The price for the whole package is 275USD. Additional supages,except the 3 mentioned above, can be created at an additional price. Payment : credit card transfer is preffered, can work that out.

Contact information
    If you`re interested,have any questions or suggestions,please feel free to post here or contact me by PM / email me at harfaspaul[at] .
    Constructive criticism is also welcome.

Thank you for your time&interest!

Absolutely amazing , totally professional from every point of view !!! Beautiful !

Nice and clean design, should go very soon.

great stuff indeed

Wow. I really like that. Very nice. Some lucky person will snag it soon I bet.

Thank you for the positive feedback

.eu | .be
    a very nice template! Good luck with the sale although you probably won't need it

Thanks again for the kind words The template is still available, if anyone`s interested ... please feel free to contact me.

Price lowered to 250$ :/

Ontario, Canada
    Don't lower the price anymore, hold out for the $250, its worth it. Fully coded and nice design well worth it.

I know ... it might be worth much more than that, but the general ideea on WHT seems to be "I can get any template for 80$" nowadays :/

Ontario, Canada
    If you wait the right buyer will come along and see the value of it. Hope you advertise in a few different places and not just here.

e-mail sent as I do like the design.

Can you suitably modify this for a training company.

What I now have is: website

ipsol, please feel free to email me with your request of what to modify, and what you`d be willing to pay extra, in case the changes are major.
    Still open to offers, as I had a client who didn`t reply my email for 3 days now ...

Is this still available? I am quite interested, would actually like to buy a couple of more CSS based layouts if possible too.

SOLD to granyanella ... thank you for a very smooth transaction, a pleasure doing business with you.