ServerPronto issues ?

I have been looking to hire some dedicated hosting services. After trying iPowerWeb (and having problems with them), I looked up and found ServerPronto.

Well, I have been sending e-mails to their sales deparment for a few months now, and never got a single answer.

Anyone every had that kind of problem with them ? Should I be worried ? I mean, if I can't even get their sales department to talk to me, how can I can trust their services ?

Comments ? Recomendation ?

Re: ServerPronto issues ?

Originally posted by morcego
    [B]I have been looking to hire some dedicated hosting services. After trying iPowerWeb (and having problems with them), I looked up and found ServerPronto.

Well, I have been sending e-mails to their sales deparment for a few months now, and never got a single answer.
    /B]
    I hate to say this, but they might've been blocked by your spam filter.
    Search through the forum to see more info.
    Have you tried calling them?
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

Not very likely. My spam blocking software won't delete any message, only moving them to a separated folder. Nothing there.
    Also, there is no matchs for serverpronto.com addresses on my SMTP server logs.

Didn't try to call them, for 2 reasons:
    1) If they are simply not answering to e-mails, it will be hard to trust them with my servers.
    2) The questions I've sent might not be answerable by the first level sales droid. E-Mail will allow them to forward it with my wording, not theirs.

Odd. Very odd.