Talking 100 mbit SPECIALS? Available?

Hi,

I run a very Popular Internet station and am looking for a good company that may have any 100Mbit specials?

I know decentrack.com had some a few months ago, but he said he won't have any more.

Any other companies out there offering any deals? If anyone would be interested in my business, please do contact me at: HitzNY@GMAIL.COM

Thanks,
    JE-http://www.hitzfactory.com

oops..double post!

sorry
    Last edited by elfalso; 05-04-2005 at 04:43 PM.
    el Dutty-Dutty

orangefiber had some nice specials not long ago, but they disappear from this forum, also hyperpipe have now a 100mb special

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=401299
    el Dutty-Dutty

Are you looking for a budget solution, or something on a higher quality more robust network? Are you looking for just a single server with 100mbps of bandwidth? What type of budget do you have?

As pointed out, www.OrangeFiber.com is going to be one of the absolute cheapest providers you’ll find. They have pure cogent bandwidth and market their servers are extremely affordable prices.

Another extremely affordable low-budget provider that could probably set you up with a similar deal would be www.EGIHosting.com. They run off HE.net bandwidth and offer far lower pricing than HE direct.

However, if you’re looking for higher quality multi-homed bandwidth there are a whole slew of providers that can meet your needs. Two I recommend taking a look would definitely be www.CRNC.net and www.SteadFastNetworks.com.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Just going to add, the f in Steadfast Networks is not capitalized, as Steadfast is a word all by itself, though we did pick it knowing the word fast was in there as well :-)
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Just note: He wants under $350 for 100mbit unmetered.

Just going to add, the f in Steadfast Networks is not capitalized, as Steadfast is a word all by itself, though we did pick it knowing the word fast was in there as well :-)
    Yeh, sorry about that.
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz