Any Feedback on Synergy Blue LLC?

Has anybody heared of Synergy Blue LLC?

Does anybody know anything about them?

I have a server with them. They've been excellent -- Andy & Jeremy are available 24/7 with any questions, problems ... etc that you may have. They're more than willing to accomodate any needs that you may have and will work with you with any problems you may experience.

Thumbs up

I have been with them for a few months now and thus far, I have had great service and support from both Andy and Jeremy.

Pretty much 100% uptime and when I did have a problem, it was quickly resolved.

They are always very helpful and the network their servers run off is great!

I give them two thumbs up and highly recommend them!

They sound good.

Does anybody else have any more feedback or have they not been around long?

I have a server from Synergy Blue, I was skeptical at first but this has been the best experience I've ever had with a dedicated hosting company. I went threw two other companies before discovering Synergy Blue, and they have the best support I've ever seen in my life time. When you've got a problem you can call 1-888-533-BLUE, email them, contact them over AIM, or use their helpdesk and they respond extremely quick. I am most definately impressed, their service is worth every penny.
    I highly recommend purchasing from Synergy Blue!
    Managed Servers - VPS - Shared Hosting
    Heroic Support Available 24/7!