Hybrid View

Mohaa linux help!!!

Hey all im wondering how to get a mohaa server working on a linux server i currently own a linux server i have been readin about how to go about getting it onto the server but all i have found is that you have to get the entire medal of honour game onto the server which is 1.21 gb big so if anyone has a easier methood please let me know ASAP

Regards, Rob

Also i forgot to mention i am using putty for all commands and uploads as this is a dedicated server in usa and i live in the uk

come on guys i really need help with this its doing my head in there must be another way!

is anyone going to reply to my post

First off you are bumping your posts pretty soon after you posted the original, you are not even giving time for somebody to respond. It may be that nobody has a better way. You will probably have to upload it from your home connection or find somebody faster to upload it for you.
    John W, CISSP, C|EH
    MS Information Security and Assurance
    ITEagleEye.com - Server Administration and Security
    Yawig.com - Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service

Yeah true just i need this doing as soon as possible i do have a fast connection 1.5mb broadband to be exact but i am capped to 5 gb a month at the moment so that would be alot of my bandwith gone which sucks but thanks