FS: Site with traffic + portfolio

Hello, and thanks for viewing this thread for the sale of my site.

1. URL: http://www.thebluething.com

2. Page Rank: 5

3. Age of site: Around one year old

4. Type of site: It was used as a humor site / blog, but it can be easily converted into your own specialized site.

5. Traffic: A solid 800+ uniques per day. Screenshots of stats can be found at:
    http://thebluething.com/img/march05.JPG
    http://thebluething.com/img/april05.JPG (one week the nameservers were being messed with which accounts for the one week of nonexistant traffic)

6. Where does the traffic come from? The traffic comes mostly from search engines (google) and the remaining traffic is from typeins and links.

7. Reason for selling: I am no longer interested in maintaining the site.

8: Bandwidth and space required: The site currently uses less than 300mb of space and I would say less than 30gb of bandwdith.

9. What is included? The template, the PR5 domain (thebluething.com), a few pages of selected content from keyword rich pages, logos and banners made for the site, and if the sale price is above $1,000, I will include my entire domain portfolio (30-50 domains) as a bonus after the deal.

10. Asking price: I would like to begin the starting price at $920 US. The sale will go through Escrow.com. I will pay all of the standard escrow fees.

I would like to sell this site within the next few days, so just get your bids in either by PM, email (thebluething--at--gmail.com), or here in this thread. I may end this bid at any time, and I may refuse to sell if I am inclined to do so.

Thanks!
    bluz

Any revenue?

Yes, I have sold advertising on the site with revenue generating between $70-100 a month via personally selling advertisements. Example: I have rented out several PR pages where clients could list outbound links, 468*60 banners, and sitewide and homepage textlinks at various forums including WHT. I have cancelled all advertising due to the sale of the site.

The site is still available, please PM me if you're interested.

I will include my domain portfolio as long as the price is above $930. The transaction will be via Sedo.com, and I will pay for all escrow fees. It's a great buy, with the domain portfolio being worth several hundred dollars itself, the coded template worth more than a hundred, and then the website itself with over 800 unique visitors per day. It's a steal! Please contact me if you're interested.