If you live near or are available to relocate to the Lafayette, IN or Chicago, IL area, please contact me via AIM: TSDaveL or submit your resume via the link below.
Working at Touch Support affords the opportunity to work with several large hosting companies and hundreds of servers on a daily basis. System administrators can expect to perform system updates, add/modify rulesets, create shell scripts to automate tasks, troubleshoot various issues, and be expected to maintain overall server stability and continuity over several platforms and machines. System administrators should possess the following:
· Extensive knowledge of CPanel/WHM
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum of 1 year experience in the web hosting industry
· Minimum of 3 years experience with Redhat Linux preferred
· Expert knowledge of Exim, Bind, Apache, and MySQL
· Extensive knowledge of the TCP/IP suite
· Knowledge of useable security practices and guidelines
· Excellent documentation habits
· SSCP, CISSP, RHCT, and/or RHCE a definite plus.
· The ability to work well in a team-based environment
Linux administrators are compensated in various levels which are discussed upon hire. Profit sharing included in any compensation package.