msn/yahoo advertising vs google ads

I have recently subscribed to google adsense, i changed the price per click serveral times,changed my budget to higher and higher, and till today not so many views and not at all any click, yesterday my orventure yahoo/msn yes,the ads in yahoo and in msn are the same, account got aproved i started seeing clicks,a lot of them,some sales, my conclusion is that google adsense i only wasted money

I was going to go with adsense in not too long... thanks for sharinng.. maybe some second thoughts :\

you mean AdWord? AdSense is for publiser to put ads on website and get paid per click, where as AdWord is for companies to put ads on publishers' websites. You don't need to set PPC too high for AdWord, just need to have the right keywords. Not sure about overture though...
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

yeah adwords i mix them

I never seem to find no problems with adwords. it was difficult at the start however, with my keywords keep gettin disabled and stuff, but then I just made my keywords more suited to the ad. make sure your keywork appears in the ad title and text, this will make the ad more specific and when users search they will be able to relate to your ad more.
    SMPhones - ...the UK's unbeatable online mobile phone shop - www.smphones.co.uk