Hi all!

I'm really sorry that i have to let this baby go but i need the money to focus on some other projects of mine.

Here are some facts of this great website:

Domain Name: http://www.soccerboards.com

Date of birth!!: The website went live on October 2003 and it's been updated daily since.

Content: The website provides information about soccer (or football as it is most commonly known in Europe). It provides live soccer results, league tables, fixtures and results as well as the top goalscorers of all the major european championships as well as the European Cups (champions league, uefa cup, etc).
The website also comes with a phpBB forum which never really kicked in. (151 registered users, 82 articles). Actually people are registering daily but they don't seem to post as the visitors are looking mainly for results and scores.

Traffic: The traffic comes mainly from the search engines and type-ins. I have not paid 1 penny for advertising so far but the algo changes of google and the link exchanges that i have made are constantly increasing the traffic every single month.
Currently we are receiving around 500 uniques daily and 500,000 pageviews per month.

Search Engine Rankings: soccerboards.com ranks top 3 in search engines for many competitive phrases and on the top 10 for almost all the targeted key phrases. (2-10 million results)

Site Pages: The website is PR5, has 4500 google spidered pages, widexl.com shows 9000 backlinks and alexa ranking of 400,000

Custom Programming: The script that the website is using is completely custom made (it cost me $1000) and a very user friendly administration panel is used to enter all the data shown on the website. (PM me for screenshots of the admin)
Some features of the admin panel include:

• Insert/Modify/Delete a League
  • Insert/Modify/Delete Team Information
  • Insert/Modify/Delete Schedule Information
  • Insert/Modify/Delete Match Information
  • Modify Player Information

Through the admin panel they are entered all the info for games played and are dynamically displayed in the website.

Revenue Information: As the traffic increases also the adsense traffic goes up. The last 2 months the average monthly adsense income was $60 whereas the previous average monthly adsense income is $20. (PM me for screenshots)
Also i've been selling sitewide text links for the last 15 months (16 links in total) which make on average $550 per month. (PM me for screenshots)
The request for these links is incredible (i have the same customers for more than a year and they keep renewing their campaigns)
I also have 1 banner 468x60 which can be used for extra income but there is no request for that one.

What the sale includes:
  • Domain name "soccerboards.com" registered until 14/5/2006. Free push at godaddy
  • The entire website (all files/images/etc)
  • All the databases
  • Help with the transition to the buyers server (or i can simply hand over my hosting account)
  • All the details of the current advertisers on the website.
  • All the details of some people that are on queue for an advertising spot as soon as 1 is emptied.

Asking Price: I was thinking a lot about how much to ask for the website and i decided to entertain offers on the upper $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx area.

Payment Details: Payment via escrow.com (buyer pays fees), Wire Transfer or through my Merchant Account (2checkout.com) via credit card.

If you have any questions please PM me.

If i don't receive an offer that interests me i will keep the website and develop it further.