Question Computer / AntiVirus recommendation?

hi there,

I'am looking for a new pc to use for personal use and gaming! I'am looking for some recommendations, I'am looking into this computer
    • AMD Athlon™ 64 3200+
    • ATI Radeon® Xpress 200
    • Double-layer DVD+/-RW • Separate CD-ROM drive
    • 160GB hard drive
    • 8-in-1 media card reader

Do you think its worth buying? Its at $629.99 -$50 (mail in rebate), price comes to $579.99 after rebates.

Here are some of the featuers and specs this computer comes / has!
    Superior gaming performance: With the AMD Athlon™ 64 3200+ 2.0GHz processor and super-fast 2000MHz system bus, you're ready to take on the next generation of ultra-realistic 64-bit gaming software.

Powerful graphics: The PCI-Express® ATI Radeon® Xpress 200 graphics card supports DirectX® 9 and Open GL technologies so you can enjoy the latest interactive 3D games. The 128MB of DDR shared video memory will keep the imaging smooth and sharp.

Compelling sound: Two amplified stereo speakers are ready to bring your music and games to life. If you want to upgrade to a serious surround system, this desktop features Dolby 5.1 (6-channel) support for high-definition audio.

Dual optical drives: Use the DVD+/-RW drive to store and record double the data. This drive uses special double-layer DVD media to record up to 8.5GB of information on one disc. When the DVD drive is busy, you can listen to music playing on the separate CD-ROM drive.

Connect everything: One FireWire® and seven USB 2.0 ports let you add a wide assortment of peripherals.

Keep everything: The expansive 7200RPM 160GB hard drive lets you archive everything from small memos to large multimedia files.

8-in-1 media card reader: This versatile card reader is compatible with Secure Digital (SD™), Smart Media, MicroDrive, Memory Stick®/Pro™, Compact Flash™, MultiMediaCard and USB 2.0. Transferring digital media has never been easier.

--

Processor
    Processor brand AMD
    Processor type Athlon™ 64
    Processor speed 2.0GHz
    Level 2 cache 512KB
    Memory
    RAM 512MB DDR
    RAM expandable to: 4GB
    Storage/Drives
    Hard drive size 160GB 7200RPM
    Expansion
    Drive bays available Two 3.5"
    Ports
    FireWire 1
    Parallel port 1
    Internet/networking
    Network Interface Card (NIC) Yes
    Graphics/video
    Video memory 128MB DDR (shared)
    Input devices
    Pointing device 2-button wheel mouse

Do you think this is worth buying? Overall its an Amd 64 3200 rigth? Do you think this would be good for using as a gaming / personal pc, for the games I plan to run on it is, cod:uo and all moh versions!

Another recommnedation is this, what's a good anti virus I should use to delet viruses? I have AVG now and it does not work so good as far as I can see, whats the best anti virus system out their that does the job to clean?

Thanks for all of your posts!!

StanSQL

Wrong forum for this type of questions, dude. You'd better go to Lounge with this.
    First Amendment of a webhost: if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

This definitely belongs in The Lounge and SEARCH is your friend
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?