Toronto, Canada

Smile I need a website redesigned

First, this is a paid project, so, if money has no value to you, please read no further

I'm looking to give one of our websites,, a more professional look. A look which is professional enough to convince people that our software is safe to download (it is), and to hand over their credit card when the time comes.

The website should be completely redone, including the layout, colors, images, logos etc. The only thing which will remain the same is the text, which you may choose to reformat.

In addition to the existing navigation buttons, the following new buttons should be added: Home, Register

We plan to add a forum in the near future, so it should be fairly easy to add a "Forum" button at that time.

Naturally, I'm expecting full source and copyright ownership at the end of the transaction.

If you have any questions, please PM me. I will update this thread with questions of general nature which I believe other designers might be wondering about.

If you are interested in this project, please PM me with a quote and a link to your portfolio as well as any additional information you think is necessary.

Thanks for reading.

Very interested in this project - I'll be in touch.

Just sent you my quote, I hope I can help you out with this.

Central / Midwest USA
    I am very interested in redesigning your web site for you

I can get this done very quickly, but with great quality.

My portfolio is located at

Contact information is located below in my signature.

Please reply ASAP. I contacted you as well already.

Thank you,
    .-=={[(' Sitedesigner ')]}==-.

~Entrepreneur at heart~ Pm me.

Website Redesign

I can create a clean, professional and stunning website design for you. My portfolio can be found at I have over 5 years experience in web and graphic design and have worked with many large companies and organazations and currently work closely with the Fox News Network as well as the Federal Buearu of Investigation. I can provide you with a professional website solution for $200.00 All of my work is 100% satisfaction gareenteed. Thank you for your time and i look forward to talking with you about this. You can contact me via Email: [email protected] or AIM: Porscheg77 I also have MSN and Yahoo and can come on upon request. Thanks again for your time.

Twin Cities Area
    portfolio -->

can either do custom or set you up with self editable
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Guys pretty sure he said PM him not post here

Any ways i sent you a PM mate.

Toronto, Canada
    Thanks for the offers. A designer has been chosen.
    No more please.