Thread: ClientExec

ClientExec

I'm having trouble finding information on ClientExec regarding account creation.

Does ClientExec provide an order wizard form like ModernBill that can be integrated with a website in such a way that once a potential client signs up, it auto creates their account and places it in the ClientExec database?

Thanks in advance!

With ClientExec, it takes you to a form where you insert your domain name. Then you fill in a signup form, and it creates an account.

You go into the admin panel, review the details, and approve the account. It is then billed and added to the database.

As far as account creation on a control panel, that's completely dependant on where they are in the development process--I believe cPanel is finished, with Ensim and Plesk in the works.

Is that what you wanted to know?

I e-mailed the clientexec support about that and they said its possible as long as your clientexec is linked to your cpanel/WHM.. which I have no idea how to do

Originally posted by Mr. Cheeky
    I e-mailed the clientexec support about that and they said its possible as long as your clientexec is linked to your cpanel/WHM.. which I have no idea how to do
    its done through a Cpanel plugin that comes with CE and the server key that you generate from WHM
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator