* hi (first post ever)

Hi, I just joined the forum. And I was told to come here because I heard the community here is nice and helpful. I want to start building websites as a Job. I already have decent photoshop skills. I just need some guidance, someone to answer a few of my questions I've been dying to know the answers to.

I won't say much more for now, sorry if I'm being off-topic or something it wasnt intentional.

Not at all off-topic. If you're sincere about pursuing Web design/development as a job (or even as a hobby), this is a fine place to drop in and say hi. So welcome!

There's a wealth of ways to learn about how Web sites are engineered. Just ask, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of advice volunteered your way (focused questions work well, as opposed to "tell me everything there is to know about Web development" ).
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Moved to 'Web Hosting Lounge.'
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Welcome to WHT

This is indeed, a nice community.

For some good tutorials on photoshop and stuff, check out good-tutorials.com. They have the most tutorials out of all the sites.
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Well...I'll say hello again, since the context of your post has changed dramatically having been moved out of the Web Design forum and into the lounge.

Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Welcome to WHT my friend!!!!

I hope your stay is a pleasant one!!!!!

Welcome ashore

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Always good to see new faces. Seems like there's been more and more lately. Welcome to WHT.

Welcome to my home!
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

Welcome to WHT

Hi...!
    I am new too
    Well basically I intend to run a website.. for which I am in the process of planning.. It would be a business site.. to back up.. a not for profit site..
    So lets see.. What happens.. I will be back again on the work as soon as I settle things on my personal front.. Have to move to a different place.. So hopefully in a months time..
    Cheers!!
    Its always good to be among good people 1

Welcome,its always good new faces around tought that there are people who leave the forum and people who join it, its like life,people dying and people to be born

Welcome to the forums.
    GotPing Internet
    www.gotping.com

Welcome ajuonline and xGodx
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Welcome aboard the board

This is a great place to share ideas and even have a chat.

Welcome, almighty God. I, and presumably many other WHTers, have been awaiting your arrival, and at last it has descended upon the mortal servers of WHT. I wish You luck in your endeavors, and I'm sure all your posts and projects will be of unsurpassed perfection. Just make sure you answer all of humankind's prayers before you get carried away with WebHostingTalk in the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem with that, though, as you are both omniscient and omnipresent, and you probably knew everything that was being posted (not to mention everything about everything and everyone on WHT).

You may have just one problem: have you secured the domain "god.com"? Perhaps you can obtain that with your almighty powers and abilities, without having to shamefully dish out a rather large sum of your limitless, endless, and boundless stash of that which we humans call "currency".

Whatever you choose to do here, I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome.. Enjoy your stay
    Chris, Developer/Programmer,
    Php laravel developers,
    Ruby on Rails developers,
    www.chrisranjana.com