HSPHERE Reseller setup Question

I am going to setup custom DNS. I am going to config the ns at my registrar as follows:

ns1.mysite.com
    ns2.mysite.com
    ns3.mysite.com
    ns4.mysite.com

ns1 and ns2 are going to point to one reseller host
    ns3 and ns4 are going to point to another reseller host

How do I configure the DNS zone in HSPHERE at each host.

I can't call them mysite.com at each site can I?
    I assume I don't want to have mysite.com as a service domain at either site.

What is the best way to do this?

I am confused on the naming of the DNS zone and service domain.

Thanks

Marc

I'd suggest to simply create two separate service domains for each reseller account.

I do not know of any way of sharing the same domain across two accounts without making instant aliases and 3rd level domains unusuable on one of the accounts
    init.me - Build, Share & Embed

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
    8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Originally posted by Yash-JH
    I'd suggest to simply create two separate service domains for each reseller account.

I do not know of any way of sharing the same domain across two accounts without making instant aliases and 3rd level domains unusuable on one of the accounts
    So I cant use ns1, ns2, ns3 and ns4 as stated above

Setting up the domains in H-Sphere is something you have to ask your host, but you can do what you want.

Just make ns1/ns2.mysite.com go to one IP, and ns3/ns4 go to another. Then on your domain, just set ns1/ns2 OR ns3/ns4 respectively.

Appears you are adding in a lot of complexity, have you tried searching for one reseller that can provide both solutions?

Your other option might be to run your DNS from an outside source. Then all of your customers could stay with ns1.xxx.com and ns2.xxx.com.

Why are you running on two different systems, especially since you are using an H-Sphere host. Most H-Sphere host cover both platforms.
    Link On Us .com
    H-Sphere Windows & Linux Hosting - Since 1998
    ----------------------------------------------
    One Wilshire Corridor, Los Angeles, Calif

Originally posted by DanX
    Setting up the domains in H-Sphere is something you have to ask your host, but you can do what you want.

Just make ns1/ns2.mysite.com go to one IP, and ns3/ns4 go to another. Then on your domain, just set ns1/ns2 OR ns3/ns4 respectively.
    My reasoning is not platform specific. I am going to host 50 domains. I thought it would be a good idea to spread them across two hosts for redundancy.

If there is a problems, I would rather have half of them contact me as opposed to all

The abiltiy to spread clients over several servers is one of the many features of HSphere. This way if one machine has issues only some of your clients are effected.

A standard HSphere setup normally includes seperate servers for:
    mail, Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, sometimes Real Server and 2 DNS servers where some of these services are on several servers.
    Link On Us .com
    H-Sphere Windows & Linux Hosting - Since 1998
    ----------------------------------------------
    One Wilshire Corridor, Los Angeles, Calif