Outage!?!?!

WHat is goin on with the datacenter again.. any of you notice server problems anywhere.

Huh? What data center? Where? Who?
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

Hostgator.com? are they working for you? my server us down on my end. www.casperscript.com. Is it just me?

that was wierd. maybe, maybe not.

Your site seems to be down from my end.

Maybe you should contact Hostgator.com through their appopriate support methods. Hostgator.com works for me, however, your web site is down.
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

It does look as though atleast the nameservers are down.

Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs