Aptela - what do you think of them?

Is anyone else using them? They are the only company with the right setup we have found but been having problems lately with them and was curious if anyone else was? Usually they are ok but every two weeks it seems we have problems sometimes calls dont come in or we can't hear the caller.

Some companies who offer similar to Aptela:

Toll Free Live: www.tollfreelive.com
    Got V Mail: www.gotvmail.com

Re: Aptela - what do you think of them?

Originally posted by bwb
    Is anyone else using them? They are the only company with the right setup we have found but been having problems lately with them and was curious if anyone else was? Usually they are ok but every two weeks it seems we have problems sometimes calls dont come in or we can't hear the caller.
    I've been with a company that has been using them for about 2 years now. I really don't like the system for the last year now. First it takes forever to login to check messages or change settings, it just gets slower all the time. So basically at the moment I just have my name checked off to send calls all the time so I won't have to bother logging in. But I have noticed calls don't work after 2-3 weeks of being logged in constantly and I have to go uncheck and recheck myself and it seems to get it working again. But I have heard the other techs who are not checked in all the time get the same problems I do around the same time. I have used other online phone systems which have more features, such as "set a time for a certain number", also a "queue" feature for keeping clients in a queue until a operator is available. Those 2 features would be nice!
    Sarah :c)

cPanelDemos.com - live remotely hosted cPanel & WHM demo hosting service.