Thread: Friends

Friends

I am looking for someone who has entered the web hosting industry. I would love to chat with you, via msn, or aol, and become friends. I am 16, and a younger person would be cool I don't care if your 118 though, just don't die on me :p

Feel free to contact me for any questions about the web hosting industry =)

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

that's so wired, I was going to pm you. I like your site, and mine will probably be simialar The way you run your business reflects the way I want to run mine.

Originally posted by rudedogg1989
    that's so wired, I was going to pm you. I like your site, and mine will probably be simialar The way you run your business reflects the way I want to run mine.
    Wow, it feels nice to be a role model =)

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business