Domain Resellers

Is there a good domain reseller out there that allows paypal? I have had a look at enom but they need credit cards.
    Thanks
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

directi.com accepts paypal I think

Thanks, Have you or anyone else had any experience with them?
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

I believe Wild West Domains accepts paypal. I've seen good things from them.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

5. Re: Domain Resellers

Originally posted by Bakie
    Is there a good domain reseller out there that allows paypal? I have had a look at enom but they need credit cards.
    Thanks
    eNom allows you to refill your reseller account with CC or PayPal.
    NameRegistration.com ETP (eNom Technology Provider)
    Contact me for a free eNom reseller account.

Enom allows credit cards, Paypal, wire transfers and checks. Paypal is only limited to reseller accounts.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

Directi is good for me with support and order

Yes, eNom allows you to "fill up" your account balance with a paypal transaction.

They've offered this method of payment for a while now, and it works well. Many of our resellers under us use it, and they find it very convenient.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

The only catch is enom will impose a 3% fee to all credit card and paypal transactions so this will raise your overall cost.
    Domain Maven

Originally posted by dmaven
    The only catch is enom will impose a 3% fee to all credit card and paypal transactions so this will raise your overall cost.
    Well, actually it is the credit card company and paypal that impose the fee. eNom simply passes this fee to you.

Otherwise, they would lose money on every cc or paypal transaction since it costs THEM 3% to give these options. (Credit card transaction fees/discount, and paypal fees, etc...

There is no fee if you fill up your account balance by sending eNom a check.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Originally posted by mrzippy
    Well, actually it is the credit card company and paypal that impose the fee. eNom simply passes this fee to you.

Otherwise, they would lose money on every cc or paypal transaction since it costs THEM 3% to give these options. (Credit card transaction fees/discount, and paypal fees, etc...

This same fee is passed on to all businesses that take credit cards. Enom is the one that passes it on to the consumers. Godaddy and all the other registrars eat the costs, enom passes it on to maintain their margins.
    Domain Maven

Directi

I am directi reseller. Yes they accept paypal verified. Good point is that there is no minumum amount funds You must place in when starting. Your price varies depending how much you place funds/resell to your account. The basic/starting price, 6,95 is ok with me (com,net,org) 7,95 for .info. You can register .in too (12,95), yes they operate from Mumbai (originally) large unit in US too.

I am in Europe (Finland) so I don'.t remember .us, .name etc price.
    I don't use, but they have good-looking api (demo) also reseller demo. Sign in and look how it works. Support is fast, pro and friendly.

good spring time
    PS bank wire transfer is ok with them ( it takes 2-5 days depending)