2co: Reserve was not Released ?

In V1 I see on this payment 05-01-2005 Reserve money was not Released.

Somebody know why?

yeah I also noticed this, the payment was referred to v2 for release but no reserve was released

I am very mad

Have you tried contacting 2CO?

Same here, no reserve paid. I was wondering
    why my payment was lower than normal.

Perhaps it is some intermittent delay of some kind? I am sure that Tom from 2CO could help clarify as he posts here on the forums from time to time.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

me too.. i have asked them couple of times but they gave me a lot of excuses.. ask me to resend tickets and etc..

what happened to my v1 reserve ?

Hmm did you guys receive payments
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

This is only another gaffe from the 2CO system (read below), so don't worry...
    "We apologize for any confusion that the non release of your reserve may have caused. The reserve that would have normally been released with the May 1st payment cycle will not actually be released until the next payment cycle due to the fact that the month of February only had 28 days in the month and not 30. The system automatically counts 90 days for the release of those funds.

Again, we apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. Rest assured your reserve will be released on the next payment cycle."

WHT forum is better than 2CO support
    I can get answers much sooner.

Somebody know how customers from V2 can update/change their credit card info for recurring orders?

this
    https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/urec.2c
    is working only for V1 ...

Originally posted by Nedd
    This is only another gaffe from the 2CO system (read below), so don't worry...
    "We apologize for any confusion that the non release of your reserve may have caused. The reserve that would have normally been released with the May 1st payment cycle will not actually be released until the next payment cycle due to the fact that the month of February only had 28 days in the month and not 30. The system automatically counts 90 days for the release of those funds.

Again, we apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. Rest assured your reserve will be released on the next payment cycle."
    And of course, it must be VERY VERY HARD to do that click needed to release the reserves NOW THAT THEY NOTICED and not to make us wait for NEXT PERIOD! I'm tired of leaving them US$ 1000 of reserve for 1 year at no interest rate. If I could only have another way to work..., DAMN 2CO!

I don't understand how it is a "gaffe" in any way.

The reserve policy is 90 days. The May 1st payment would not include any reserves from the Feb 1st payperiod as it is less than 90 days. Scheduled release would be May 16th.

I don't understand soccer10shop's comment about "...leaving them US$ 1000 of reserve for 1 year at no interest rate..."
    The reserve is 90 days, not 1 year.
    Funds are held in an account that complies with banking regulations, and can not be interest bearing.
    TomD
    Director - Business Development
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

TOMD: Easy, last year, on my "reserve" I had US$ 1000 if all the 6 cicles were putted together. Today, it remains almost the same. But there is always about US$ 1000 that I cannot cash. It's money I have, but it's money I can't touch unless I close my account and no extra money gets held. Every 15 days you release something... but you also keep something, almost the same value too. That makes the reserve level to be always the same. The "interest rate" comment is irony, obviosly. But it's based on the sad fact that you will keep this money until my work stops, so it will be money I will definitely NOT be able to use for growing up on my bussiness. Maybe if I get a different payment processor, then I'll be able to. Who knows. Hope it was clear now, and don't take my message rude. Although I have millions of things that make me hate 2CO I consider a good one the fact that you are here in this forum doing work for us.
    Thanks.

soccer10shop, do u know that no matter where u go or which company u r dealing with, there is always a reserve policy thingy...

i am okay with 2co reserve policy as long as i get my money =)

the only thing i dun like is the way they provide support,, it is pretty slow

Another payment cycle has come and gone yet 2CO still did not release my V1 reserve. They just seem to forget to do it !! A lady called Kristi has been reassuring me for something like 6 weeks that I will definitely be paid at the next cycle .... this is really getting ridiculous now.

Did everyone else get their reserve released ?

yeah my 16-05-05 payment included my release this time

no problems here

Originally posted by brokernet
    Another payment cycle has come and gone yet 2CO still did not release my V1 reserve. They just seem to forget to do it !! A lady called Kristi has been reassuring me for something like 6 weeks that I will definitely be paid at the next cycle .... this is really getting ridiculous now.

Did everyone else get their reserve released ?
    Is your banking information correct?

Yes - it's just the reserve that I'm not getting. It's not even showing up in my V2 account screen at 2CO as being released.

On Paypal you are able to get all your money if you want and leave empty the account for some time... of course, there are other things of Paypal that make it suck. But the reserve is not a matter of all companies. It is a good way to keep them safe of money while we work.

Same issue with me. I have last reserved held in Dec 2004 this and all after this is not going to release. Contact them by ticket they have said it will be release 1st May but it was not released. Again reopen same ticket since more then 2 weeks but no reply from them.

I am worry thy are going to out of business or what.