Hip Hop Site and Skins Site for sale!

WELCOME!

I am selling my hip hop site and a project that I was going to begin but never put my all into it. First I will put the information on the hip hop site!

Hip Hop Site with over 5K Members FOR SALE!!
    The site was VERY active its first 5-6 Months of existance. It hit a drought in February but has since recovered a bit in March. There is a low Thread/Post total but that is because most threads are relevant and the site is built around a tight knit community. The 5,000 members all show up and post once and a while but there is 500-800 CORE members. Hits over 500k and over 90K pages.

SITE LINK : http://therhymepaper.net

-----------

That is a CUSTOM Flash webdesign. Only we have it, and it is completly unique to the rhyme paper.

FORUM LINK : http://therhymepaper.net/forum

------------

OVER 5,000 MEMBERS! Yikes. Great community and should have no problem fitting in.

STATS :
    -------------

http://jmonto.com/stats.JPG

http://jmonto.com/2005.jpg

http://jmonto.com/2004.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

ALL THIS site needs is some TLC and some dedication. It has HUGE potential. I have ran out of time and need the cash. I posted about this before and I got a couple of good offers but none went through. I am making this now a Bid with a buy out. With that said, bid away? Please - Keep this thread positive and I will be more than HAPPY to answer any question or concern. Please you common sense on what questions should be asked publicly and what shouldnt. Thanks. IMAGINE IF YOU TAKE IT AT $500.00 - Thats a WAY Less than the standard rate of member per money ratio!

Starting bid: $400.00
    Buyout: $700.00 *negotiable*

if you have ANY concerns, questions, suggestions, negotiate and want to contact me on a one on one basis, contact me at:

AIM - xnsupport
    AIM : [email protected]
    PM : PM Me.

Thank you.

NOW! The Skin Service site!

THIS SITE HAS NO ACTIVITY!

domain: skinmyboard.com

And one CUSTOM/Coded with 100% resell value Skin.

and a JPG front page that wasnt coded

I am looking for $300.00 here, pritty much my investment into this.

SKIN INFORMATION

-----------------------------------

LIVE DEMO: CLICK HERE

You would have to get unique buttons for it as it was the only thing I didnt manage to do. Also with the sale you get a unique template for the actual website.

Preview: PREVIEW

ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:

1. YES, everything is unique and 100% resell-able
    2. YES, this also means the SKIN is 100%% UNIQUE and has resell rights
    3. YES, The Hip Hop Sites style and website is 100% UNIQUE and has resell rights.

if you have ANY concerns, questions, suggestions, negotiate and want to contact me on a one on one basis, contact me at:

AIM - xnsupport

*ALSO - The Google Adsense and News Side in the Skin is 100% editable via Templates in the ADMIN CP and comes with a full written instruction/read me on how to install.

PM sent... you're offline with Yahoo.

I am sorry, please AIM me at xnsupport

BOTH BUY OUTS DROPPED!

HIP HOP SITE BUY OUT NOW AT $500.00!

SKIN SITE BUY OUT AT: $265.00!

How is the HipHop site updated? - I mean the news section... is there an admin panel?
    Turn My Text - °spuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

J Rodriguez,
    Is part of that skin from the VBStyles skin "Aria"? The icons and colors look very similar.

Thanks!
    - Compu

Like I said, the images are NOT exclusive never got a chance to buy exclusive ones. The coding is geniune. Someone asked me about it so I contacted my coder and HE PROVED to me its geniune anyone with questions can GLADLY contact him.

- The News is not updated via Admin CP - Never got a chance to do it. Sorry.

I know it says starting bids at $400 but since you also dropped the BIN... I offer $150 for the http://therhymepaper.net

- Its an open offer so if the next buyer also drops out then feel free to contact me.
    Turn My Text - °spuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Boomers, contact me maybe we can negotiate a buy out.

Re: Hip Hop Site and Skins Site for sale!

Originally posted by J Rodriguez
    WELCOME!

That is a CUSTOM Flash webdesign. Only we have it, and it is completly unique to the rhyme paper.

FORUM LINK : http://therhymepaper.net/forum

AIM - xnsupport

Thank you.

NOW! The Skin Service site!

THIS SITE HAS NO ACTIVITY!

domain: skinmyboard.com

And one CUSTOM/Coded with 100% resell value Skin.

and a JPG front page that wasnt coded

I am looking for $300.00 here, pritty much my investment into this.

SKIN INFORMATION

-----------------------------------

LIVE DEMO: CLICK HERE

You would have to get unique buttons for it as it was the only thing I didnt manage to do. Also with the sale you get a unique template for the actual website.

Preview: PREVIEW

ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS:

1. YES, everything is unique and 100% resell-able
    2. YES, this also means the SKIN is 100%% UNIQUE and has resell rights
    3. YES, The Hip Hop Sites style and website is 100% UNIQUE and has resell rights.

AIM - xnsupport

BEWARE OF THIS SELLER

Your skin is a RIP of our Aria Skin
    Info: http://www.vbstyles.com/products.php...oductinfo&p=45

The Unique Forumhome collapsible layout is a total copy
    just a few point to give you a better idea.

1 I have made several custom CSS element on the aria skin and looking at the source code of your skin all MY CUSTOM element are there........... coincidence.........don't think so.

2 all images used within the skin are my images and you have no right to use them or resell them!!

3 Looking at your source code you have left these 2 tags:

Code:
    <!-- Do not remove  or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->

there is where vbstyles.com license number was located.

the interesting thing is that normal vbulletin does not have 2 of those tag but just 1 open and one close like:

Code:

<!-- /Do not remove  or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
    Note the missing "/"

4 this skin is also a rip !! http://therhymepaper.net/forum/index.php?styleid=117
    original: http://forums.ausvisage.com.au/
    you don't have any right to have it on your website even if modified.

5 You also have our greenthumb skin and your website is not in our database of clients so you probably do not have a license for that one either.

Do i need to continue?

You should be ashamed to try to make so $$$ using other people work.

Miko
    Last edited by Miko; 05-05-2005 at 01:45 AM.

In responce to Miko.

THANK YOU. I spoke with my coder yesterday with a potential buyer and he assured me it WAS not ripped. This gives me ENOUGH proof that it is. I DID NOT code this, all I did was buy a vb skin and PAY someone to code it. BTW the images I know were "ripped" but like you can see in my original post, It was NOT included in the sale and I said they HAD to make their own images. That skin on my site, I PURCHASED from some one. YIKES! I have been fooled twice. In some ways I am grateful that you sent me this. I can ask for a refund on the skin coding, Thanks a lot. This was the explanation I didnt know how to explain to the coder.

As for the forum Skin on my site... I had no clue again, honestly. I dont work with vB skins I mean I wouldnt know. My site is still for sale.

Thanks Mike, honestly.

*ALSO - I am going to forward this to the coder if he has enough integrity he will respond to this.

Hi Miko,

J RodrŪguez hired us to code his skin.

My coder itís on a different time zone, And I think he wont be able to answer my tech questions about this, in less than 12 hours, but I didnít wanted to wait all this time to reply to this.

1. Forumhome collapsible

The Unique Forumhome collapsible layout is a total copy
    That can be truth, but can you explain to us if there is some kind of copyright or law that we broke in doing this? Did you have the rights to make this unique, and no one else can do something with the same look, and feel.

In fact we liked that, and we implemented.

The code itís similar, right! How many ways of doing this exists?

2. Coder leave this:

<!-- Do not remove or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->

Donít you think if you will use this, itís not easy to copy the first line, and then paste it again?

Or do we have to leave the ď/Ē like vBulletin do, to make this Unique?

And from my user point of view I see both skins very different.

3. About the Images issue:
    2 all images used within the skin are my images and you have no right to use them or resell them!!
    That is completely true, and that is an issue that J RodrŪguez have to solve.

4. You said that this skin itís a rip of:

You said that this skin if RIP of many others skins:
    http://www.vbstyles.com/products.php...oductinfo&p=45
    http://therhymepaper.net/forum/index.php?styleid=117
    http://forums.ausvisage.com.au/

From my point of view I see an pretty unique skin here:
    http://therhymepaper.net/forum/

I canít assure nothing about the skin, since we Just Code it, The customer sent us a PSD, that in fact we had to modify a lot to make it work for a vBulletin, since it didnít had many things need it for a vBulletin Forum. So I donít think you can find a skin like this anywhere.

If we broke any law adding this ďForumhome collapsibleĒ let us know, I can assure you itís easier to remove that ďcopyrighted materialĒ from there than to add it.

I am no expert like you, and too bad that my coder itís not here to help me with the tech part of this, but I think heís selling a unique forum with a copied buttons, that have many functions that many other skins in the market has.

We have the same rights to do this modifications than you have, because the only owner of that code itís vBulletin, and they allow anybody to do this modifications.

If you have any special rights of that code that we modified, or an special copyright that we broke, please le us know, so we take it out from that skin.

I think this skin itís unique enough to be sold like that (If he fix the buttons issue).

And personally, I think this is a again the rules, doing this ďtrashingĒ to this post, I think if he break any laws (because heís selling this not us), you should solve this privately (or in other forum that can be used for that), and If we break some others, he knows how to solve with us.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

mmm let's see...........

1 My custom named css elements:

Code:
    .xcat
    {

color: #FFFFFF;
        font: bold 11px tahoma, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    }
    .xcat a:link
    {
        color: #ffffff;
        text-decoration: none;
    }
    .xcat a:visited
    {
    }
    .xcat a:hover, .xcat a:active
    {
        color: #CCCCCC;
        text-decoration: underline;
    }

.white2
    {
    font: bold 10px tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-style: bold;
    }
    A.white2:link, A.white2:visited, A.white2:active {
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 10px;
    font-family:  tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    }
    A.white2:hover {
    font-family:  tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;

}

your code:

Code:
    .xcat
    {

font: bold 11px tahoma, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    }
    .xcat a:link
    {
        color: #ffffff;
    }
    .xcat a:visited
    {
    }
    .xcat a:hover, .xcat a:active
    {
        color: #CCCCCC;
    }

.white2
    {
    font: bold 10px tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    }
    A.white2:link, A.white2:visited, A.white2:active {
    }
    A.white2:hover {

}

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE we both thought of the same identical extra CSS elements for our skins !!!!

Come on mate you are so busted in using vbstyles.com code with a few modifications.

hmmm need more.......

http://therhymepaper.net/forum/theme...footer/mid.gif

looks like you have forgot to remove the ausvisage copyright

what else........... looking at the link in your profile here i went to your website and guess what ? your support forum is using a rip of another of my skins!!!

my version (satellite skin): http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/index.php?styleid=86

your copy: http://www.tuwebfacil.com/foro/?styleid=4

only problem this time you forgot to rename the image folder.........and you are using the satellite folder what a joke if ask me.
    Last edited by Miko; 05-05-2005 at 10:11 AM.

Like he told you from the begging the Images form this forums are Riped. That his problem, he knows about that. And I think heís not selling them. And he has to solve this issue.

About the CCS itís hard to hide that your Forums Skins are the most popular on the Market.

We where hired many times to do modifications to skins that where made from you, and integrate them perfectly into our customerís designs.

I donít think itís against any rule, to use a CCS that weíre familiar with, and add all the modifications that we need to make it fit in our needs, to accomplish a job.

If you have any copyright of this, you own the CCS codes, or the ď.xcatĒ name just let us know, and we remove that from that code.

But I think itís completely legal to do this, and you canít say that this CCS itís exactly like yours. Maybe itís based on yours, since weíre worked a lot with your skins, for others customers.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't touch this!
    WebHostingTalk.com

Close this thread, its beyond trashed at the moment.

1. I - ME, have not ripped ANYTHING. Both skins were services I PURCHASED and frankly? I feel RIPPED! I will contact both parties that made the unique skin I was going to resell and the one I Have on my site for refunds, period.

2. Thanks Miko but do not accuse me of any wrong doing and please make clear who you refer to in your allegations as it tarnishes my rep which I have had SPOTLESS for all my time on WHT.

3. Sorry for any problems you may have encountered.

Good day/.

Originally posted by J Rodriguez
    Close this thread, its beyond trashed at the moment.

1. I - ME, have not ripped ANYTHING. Both skins were services I PURCHASED and frankly? I feel RIPPED! I will contact both parties that made the unique skin I was going to resell and the one I Have on my site for refunds, period.

2. Thanks Miko but do not accuse me of any wrong doing and please make clear who you refer to in your allegations as it tarnishes my rep which I have had SPOTLESS for all my time on WHT.

3. Sorry for any problems you may have encountered.

Good day/.
    Hi J Rodriguez,
    No problem with you what so ever, I was referred to this thread by several of my customers.
    I'm sorry to have opened your eyes about the work that you have purchased, it's often hard to know when dealing with "e" business.
    I'm sure next time you will triple check before buying some work online
    Totally understand your situation and hope all the best for you in getting back your money from both party.

Kind Regards

Miko