4. Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
Date / Requests / Page views
Dec 2004 / 8152917 / 63827
Jan 2005 / 9891380 / 68566
Feb 2005 / 6459556 / 47535
Mar 2005 / 8461193 / 53662
Apr 2005 / 5708818 / 47087
5. How does the site generate income? How much?
ModAsylum makes no money from advertising, but the potential is huge. Also the items we review, we keep, or sell. The DoubleSite DS-1700 monitor for example we got to review and keep, this is a brand new $650 monitor. Also not too long since we reviewed the Dual 15" LCD, this again is a $800 retail monitor that we got to keep.
6. Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require?
Users submit reviews/guides and forum posts to the site. I administrate the site with the help of a few moderators.
7. What is the monthly cost of running the site?
The site is hosted for free by The Hosting Factory, there are no costs involved.
8. Reason for selling?
No time to develop this site, for the right person this can be a great earner.
9. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
Yes, I will help will the transfer and provide all the legal documents for the sale.
10. Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers?
No ezine or newsletter, however it has 297 members.
11. What all does the site include?
Domain name, scripts and databases involved, reviews, guides... everything on the site.
12. Asking price for the site?
I am looking for mid $x,xxx - The top bid so far is $500
Google PR 5
If you require any other information please contact me by PM or email at [email protected]
You can simply contact a company/vendor with a new product you know they will be looking to promote. More often than not if they do not give you the product for free, they will allow you to purchase it at cost to review and keep.