DNSreport - Fail status - What's the meaning of this report

Hi all...

I just found the link to dnsreport.com at WHT and tried one of my domain. The status for almost all the categories was pass except one under MX which show Fail. This is what I got for MX = Reverse DNS entries for MX records = Fail :

ERROR: The IP of one or more of your mail server(s) have no reverse DNS (PTR) entries (if you see "Timeout" below, it may mean that your DNS servers did not respond fast enough). RFC1912 2.1 says you should have a reverse DNS for all your mail servers. It is strongly urged that you have them, as many mailservers will not accept mail from mailservers with no reverse DNS entry. You can double-check using the 'Reverse DNS Lookup' tool at the DNSstuff site (it contacts your servers in real time; the reverse DNS lookups in the DNS report use our local caching DNS server). The problem MX records are:
    162.227.72.69.in-addr.arpa [No reverse DNS entry (rcode: 3 ancount: 0

What is the meaning of this report?? Should I be really concerned as at DNSreport it is said "Rows with a FAIL indicate a problem that in most cases really should be fixed."

Please advise.....

Thanks for your time

Ask your provider to setup rDNS on 69.72.227.162
    http://searchcio.techtarget.com/sDef...917504,00.html

Thanks for the reply. I still want to know if it is a critical error and should be ractified.

Critical only in the sense that you may experience email issues with some of the larger providers and should be rectified.