Thread: Email Adverts

Email Adverts

I have seen every company yesterday when i was at home i saw my dad's busiiness cards of his clients most of them have like a paradise.net.nz email is this a good thing to do his to email each and one of them saying somthing on the lines that i can bring their companies Online or what other way should i do to get their attention i know i dont want to spam their inbox anyway around this??

Do you want an honest opinion? Don't do it. Even if you manage to get a few customers, you're going to tick off even more. Try to look at it from their point of view. Would you want someone randomly sending you an email offering their services? Spam is spam is spam. Telemarketing or calling them on the phone is probably be second worst way.

From my personal experience, the best way to go about it, is to make yourself known through indirect methods, and then let them make their own choice. Advertising is great if you go about it in the right way, but use the power of suggestion to your advantage. If someone is interested, they'll make sure you know.

oh thanks for the advice but i was thinking more of my school because about 50% of my old teachers there will know me would it be a good way to email my old teacher first and thank them for teaching me and then asking them if i could help them with the school site?

If you father knows the people who's business cards he has, ask him to contact them and see if they mind being contacted by his son.

An introduction would also give you a good advantage when you meet the ones that agree.

Originally posted by Deefer
    If you father knows the people who's business cards he has, ask him to contact them and see if they mind being contacted by his son.

An introduction would also give you a good advantage when you meet the ones that agree.
    Yea good advice. Also Word of Mouth get out there and just mention it to some people if the right conversation comes about this is probably the best way.
    • Dave || [email protected]
    • InnoHosting.com
    • Reliable hosting & reseller solutions
    • True 24x7x365 Tech Support