Our parent company has just passed it's 7th birthday, and we're celebrating by offering a significant discount coupon on our web hosting services!

You can check out all of our web hosting offerings by visiting our web hosting site, Host Idea. I've summarized our plans and the promo offers below.

The Birthday Bash Promotion

During our birthday bash, all new customers signing up get to enjoy three great savings offers:

• Take 25% off the regular monthly price of any hosting plan.
  • Double the disk space on all hosting plans.
  • Free Domain Registration & Renewal for the life of the account.
This is the single best promotion we've offered in the last 5 years, and makes our hosting plans an excellent value (even if I do say so myself).

Our Hosting Plans

Host Idea's regular hosting plans start off at about $5 / month (less a 25% discount, right now) and range to $25 / month. Here's a summary of each plan:

• Starter Plan @ $3.75 / month: Includes 70MB Disk Space, 3GB Monthly Bandwidth Usage, 3 User Accounts (email/ftp), CGI, PHP, FrontPage, Spam Filtering, and more.
  • Value Plan @ $7.50 / month: Includes 1000MB Disk Space, 25GB Monthly Bandwidth, 25 User Accounts, MySQL, subdomains, automatically installing scripts, and much more.
  • Plus Plan @ $11.25: Includes 2000MB Disk Space, 100GB Monthly Bandwidth, 100 User Accounts, SSH, PHP, Mod_Perl, CGI, 30 MySQL Databases, subdomains, custom DNS, and more.
We also have a Developer Plan available, designed to let you host multiple websites. This plan offers a whopping 6000MB space & 300GB bandwidth, as well as many additional features. Under the birthday promo, this one weighs in at only $18.75 / month.

You can find more about our hosting plans at this page.

More About Host Idea

The primary focus at Host Idea is customer support. Our support team is very committed to helping out each one of our customers with any need they might have. We install CGI/PHP scripts, help configure websites, answer basic questions, offer suggestions on how to fix issues on customer's own PCs, etc. That's the main advantage of choosing our hosting services.

You can probably find a lower priced host out there, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better value. Beyond our above and beyond support - we keep our prices fair, our plans rich in features, and our servers fast.

To keep things "risk free" - we offer both a 60-Day money back guarantee, as well as a 99.98% uptime guarantee. We'll even move your site for you from your old host - just ask. Give Host Idea a shot, you won't be disappointed.

A Few Additional Links

Host Idea's Main Page

More About Our Birthday Promo

Host Idea Sign Up Page

If you have any questions about this promo, feel free to e-mail [email protected] - we'll get back to you as quickly as possible!