CWIPanel - Windows Control Panel $29.95/mo - NEW PRICING!

CWIPanel is a Windows Web Hosting Control Panel that was developed by a team of programmers who worked for a Windows host called Cyber World (now called E-Insites). They saw a need for a Windows Control Panel with the features that compare to a Linux Control Panel. The staff at the hosting company experienced first hand the frustration of being without an automated solution for Windows Hosting. Years of experience in the Windows Hosting Industry gave them confidence that they could build a better mouse trap. So they did!

Why use CWIPanel for your Windows Web hosting Servers?

1.Developed by a team of programmers who work for a Windows Hosting Company and know what people want in a Windows Control Panel.
    2.Developed for both Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 Servers.
    3.Works with free software like MailEnable, MySQL and Webalizer.
    4.Fully integrated Reseller Hosting System.
    5.Integrated three level trouble ticket system.
    6.Easy to install, and full email and trouble ticket support provided.
    7.The Panel is not a resource hog on the server.
    8.The Panel was programmed to be very fast and efficient.
    9.Detailed Error Logging in an SQL database.
    10.A large feature list for both resellers and virtual customers.

Below are the system requirements and the software the panel currently works with.

Windows 2000 or 2003 Server
    Pentium 3 or Amd 700 or above
    256 MB Ram
    MS SQL 2000 OR MS SQL 7 OR MySQL

Software CWIPanel works with currently (Must be installed on the server before the Panel is installed):
    IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0
    Serv-U FTP
    MailEnable Mail Server
    Imail Mail Server
    MS DNS
    Simple DNS Plus
    MS SQL 2000 OR MS SQL 7 OR MySQL
    ASP.NET 1.1 or 1.0

CWIPanel has an extensive feature lists and works with many different server software for Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers. For full details on the features go to

If you are a Windows Host, large or small, CWIPanel will suit your needs and budget with this new offer. The new retail price for CWIPanel is $299 for Yearly License or $29.95/mo for a Monthly License.

CWIPanel offers monthly licenses, which is not offered by many other Windows Control Panels. Monthly licenses allow the user to pay a lower fee on a monthly basis and avoid the large up front fee. It also includes unlimited updates for the duration of your use of the panel.

To order go to
    Once you will out that form, log in and update your billing information. Once that is done you can then add Licenses to your account.

CWIPanel is currently offered via the web site and by two other distributors of the panel. We are currently seeking other distributors to offer the panel from their web site. We have also added a section for those who offer Dedicated Servers with CWIPanel at Distributors get the panel at deeply discounted prices, which allows them to resell the panel or offer the panel to their own windows hosting customers. If you are interested in becoming a distributor please email [email protected] for more details. For a list of the current distributors of CWIPanel go to

Level 1 pricing based on 25 licenses and below: $19.95/mo or $199.95 first year*
    Level 2 pricing based on from 26 to 50 licenses: $14.95/mo or $149.95 first year**
    Level 3 pricing based on over 51 licenses and above: $9.95/mo or $99.95 first year***

*Each additional year will cost $149.95
    **Each additional year will cost $99.95
    ***Each additional year will cost $49.95

Software CWIPanel will work with in the future (June 2005):
    Deepmetrix Livestats 6 and 7

Features under development (August 2005):
    Integrated Billing

CWIPanel Enterprise Remote Technology/Multi Server (December 2005):
    Remote Mail Servers
    Remote DNS
    Remote IIS
    Remote FTP

For more details about CWIPanel visit us at
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

I'm not trying to spam here, but how do people communicate on this site? No PM's nor email is allowed?????

I'm just wondering what you did with your Super Micro 512 cases to get them up and functioning without a Supermicro motherboard? as you posted in this thread:
    h tt p ://ww w. webhostingtalk . com/showthread.php? threadid=151736 ---can't post a link to this website either i guess.........
    (would've posted there but the thread is closed?!)

I am having the same issue, I'm thinking about simply splicing into that control panel flat ribbon cable and using some wires from an old junker ATX case/power button that I have lying around.

If you could, please respond to me in some manner about this issue as I would like to know if there is an easier solution to this issue than splicing into the flat ribbon cable.

Please email me @ jobob247 @ yahoo .com if you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it.

If you want delete this post after you are done emailing me. I just didn't have any clue how else to get ahold of you!