Are Merchantaccounts4less good?

I've been looking for an option for merchant account for non-us resident and thinking about taking this one:

Does anyone works with them? What is your experience? How long are they on the market?

Thank you in advance!

Can I ask where you are located?

I'm living in Germany, software development done in Russia, company that I open is in US, Delaware.

Chesapeake, VA
    MerchantAccounts4Less represents Cardservices International for their U.S. merchant accounts, but I think Corey & Russell (who are the owners of M4L) also can setup offshore/intl processing options as well.

I know that in the past, they have been able to setup U.S. merchant accounts for businesses without a U.S. SSN# signer, you may want to ask them directly if this is still the case.

Best of luck with your search! - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Are you looking for an offshore merchant account or a US merchant account?

I have been using them for quite some time. I am very pleased with their services and support. I am in the United States myself but they will be able to support you if you have a United States bank account and United States contact. I have clients from all over the world that I refer to CDGCommerce is correct about the Social Security number not being needed.

If you do not have a United States bank account, they also work with another acquirer that is also very good. I am a partner with someone in Europe and we use them as well. I would definitely suggest contacting them to see what they have to offer.

We use them and they have been great..

We signed up with them a couple of years ago and we have been extremely happy with them. Corey and Russ are great guys to deal with...extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am glad that others from WHT have had the same experience.

Castle Pines, CO
    Thanks guys for the support!

To answer your question - we have been doing this for quite some time, offering support to our clients for about 3 years. The company that we go thru has been in business since about 1988 and their parent company First Data is the largest processor - they actually help some of the gateways (like as well to authorize transactions.