Thumbs up satisfied 100%

i never wrote a comment on here..only reading for a good hosting...i was 2 years with ev1, many people talk very good about them.....i leaved after 2 years because of many problems i had with the server(before happened those problemsi was quiet satisfied)
    BUT i didnt tried FASTERVERS ! i had to move my server from ev1 so after reading some positive comments on here i choiched fastserver, now after a month i can say WOW !
    this company it is simply amazing..all worked nicely, today i have had my first server offline after a month and in 3 minutes the server back...i didnt have the time to finish a ticket...they were faster.
    with ev1 i had to wait 20-45 minutes for a reboot..i am really shocked about how good is fastservers...i have tried some company before but fastserver is 5 stars for me, they are always gentle and their answers i think are the faster.

i have to say to people if you search for a very very good dedicated, fastserver 100%(i ll never back at ev1 after tried fastserver support 5 stars)ps.(message for ev1...the network problems that ev1 told me was caused by my isp are strangly disappeared when i transfer to fastserver and i am using always seabone node, so as i thought their last changements at ev1 cause a lot of problems)

I think what give a good impression is not how much a company earn or is big...but the quality of support ev1 vote=6 fastservers=10

celeron 2.4 defcon level 3
    i am in europe and thanks fastserver.
    (sorry for my bad english)

The team is great. We have been with them over 2 years now and even though there have been a few hiccups it is not any more than can be expected since nothing is 100% perfect.

We only co-lo with them but you can rest assured that if there is network issues they are on it quick and working to get it resolved.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.