Exclamation Bulk mail from my server?

Hi

I have a big problem on my hands!
    My server is sending out a lot of bulk mail and I cant stop it.
    The mail started from a mailing list that went bad , I did delete
    the list but the mail is still coming.
    I am on a reseller account but can't view my mailing queue in cpanel or WHM.
    Does anybody know how to stop this?

What smtp are you using?
    There is usually a tool to delete mail queues depending on smtp or you can remove them manually by deleting where they are stored...

You can temporaily stop them until you figure out a solution by blocking outgoing traffic on port 25

The problem is I don't have any permission to do it. I know how to delete the mailing queue but doesn't help because I am not allowed to do so? Or block mail from that port.

If you have no access to the smtp config then I guess your only choice is to contact the host or shutdown the smtp for a few days if you can do that... However it won't delete your mail queue, but will stop new mail from being queued (hopefully)

I will suspend the account for a few days hopefully that will work? and redirect all trafic to a new address.

Remember shutting it down is only a temporary solution, it doesn't solve anything... I'm not familiar with cpanel but doesn't it have firewall capabilities (apf)? If you can block outgoing 25 for a few days the queued mail will eventually expire...

C-panel doesn`t have it or myne doesn`t. I don`t think there is any mail coming in anymore. Its only the mail in the qeue that is still being sent.

You still need to find a way to clear out the mail queue in order to start fresh upon restart/start ...
    CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers
    ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services
    :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal
    :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH