Best Hosting Company

Hello everyone,
    I need your help! I have website and im running that on one hosting company, but i have high traffic so my website will be done for while and i'm losing a lot of user. I'm looking for strang Hosting company with good service and good servers. I don't want get my own server. If somebody can tell me where should go. I really don't care about price I'm looking for good service.
    Tnx everyone
      0 Not allowed!

Lorvix,

There are plenty of reliable hosting providers and with a little research yourself you will find one that meets your requirements and one which you feel comfortable with.

All I can suggest is that you make a list of all the requirements you need from a web hosting provider and then look at some of those presented through WHT either listed in the advertising section of the site and or even member signatures and choose one you feel comfortable with.

Best of luck
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    Reseller Hosting Solutions Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

You can search for the hosts over here in this forum or you can look at the advertisement forums too. You can find plentyfull of deals there. Once you have the perfect deal for you, you can opt for the host which fills best your necessities. Also in case you are not able the deals as per your requirements you can also put a quote request at the following link:-

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php

You will get the appropriate replies from various hosts.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, i looked at 2-3 diffrent hosting providers
    hostgator.com
    speedfox.com
    apollohosting.com
    websitesource.com
    WHAT YOU GUYS THINk? If there is any good company out there plz let me know. tnx
      0 Not allowed!

Hi lorvix,

Again as stated by Gary, I do not have any experience with the hosts you outline at all, I am sure you will find plenty of feedback from others on the individual hosts you have listed.

I would however like to point out another reliable host you can add to your list and investigate, try www.hostnexus.com they have an excellent reputation, a reliable support system and exceptional uptime.

Best of luck with your search.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    Reseller Hosting Solutions Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

lorvix,

If you in deed are getting a high amount of traffic I would highly suggest you look into a lower spec VPS/VDS (many hosts do offer Managed VPS solutions). This will allow for you to be able to maintain a larger margin on your bandwidth as well as disk space restrictions. Many hosts offer them at affordable rates and offers are in the VDS offers section of WHT constantly.

Just an observation as you had said price was not a huge deal for you on this. I would say you will find a VPS more then likely the better option for you if you are already looking to move a site off a current shared host.

Good luck in your host search ventures.

-Justin
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog
      0 Not allowed!

If you can pay say $50 per month, a VPS is more suited to you... also can you tell us your site usage..space/bandwidth etc?

May be you dont need VPS..or you need a dedicated box..
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by domainwala
    If you can pay say $50 per month, a VPS is more suited to you... also can you tell us your site usage..space/bandwidth etc?

May be you dont need VPS..or you need a dedicated box..
    That's totally untrue. The type of hosting you need is not denominated by the price you need, but rather the features, functionality and performance that you need for that price.

We do have users pushing 300GB etc on shared plans. As long as you don't oversell your servers, the investment in high end hardware lets them get the performance they need without buying a high end dedicated, and that they will never get on a typically run of the mill 50/month VPS due to the resource constraints.
    Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts!
    http://www.sprintserve.net
    Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting |
    Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management |
      0 Not allowed!

tamranda.com is perfect for you;
    cheap and very, very reliable.

Been with them for a month and had no problems whatsover. I tried their support couple of times and the response time is really good.
      0 Not allowed!

Good luck in your search lorvix. Be sure to do your homework before you go with anyone.
    Imeanwebhosting.com - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by lorvix
    Yeah, i looked at 2-3 diffrent hosting providers
    hostgator.com
    speedfox.com
    apollohosting.com
    websitesource.com
    WHAT YOU GUYS THINk? If there is any good company out there plz let me know. tnx
    There are hundreds of "good" hosts out there. The question is which one meets your needs and is best for you?

My suggestion is to do your research and then come up with your own conclussions. Then start asking for opinions on them companies.
      0 Not allowed!

Just like jmweb said, but there isnt always "the perfect host" there will be a couple of hosts that will be perfect for you and the choice is for you to make Good luck!
    Web2.0 Hosting Directory WH-D.com Empowering our users!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by cnv
    Just like jmweb said, but there isnt always "the perfect host" there will be a couple of hosts that will be perfect for you and the choice is for you to make Good luck!
    I agree with cnv, there can be a good host but it is hard to find a perfect host or a ideal host
      0 Not allowed!

Hi lorvix!
    I am sure you can find better hosts than the ones on your list. Personally, I have good experience with Micfo and DreamHost.
    Micfo especially has great features.

You may also look into Site5, their support is very good in my experience.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic
      0 Not allowed!

Aren't they cyclic? They slow down as they fill up their servers, and then when they start to lose customers, they buy more servers?

Then there's the fact that customer support via the internet has not matched what you can generally get over the phone. When it comes to customer satisfaction, internet services have quite a ways to go, and the hype isn't taking them there.
      0 Not allowed!