Question Ever wanted to advertise on Hotmail/Yahoo/AOL?

Ever wanted to advertise on Hotmail/Yahoo/AOL for their tremendous reach of millions of users? But couldn't meet their minimum advertising spend of a few thousand a month? Or couldn't afford their ridiculous $50+ CPM advertising rates?

Well, here's the next best thing...

Advertise on Fadmail.com

Fadmail has tremendous reach! While not as much as that of Hotmail, Yahoo or AOL, it is still massive!

And even better...

Fadmail has very affordable CPM advertising rates starting as low as $2.50 CPM.

Fadmail requires a ridiculously low minimum budget! That's right, you can get started for as little as $5.

Still not convinced?

Fadmail is offering a 100% deposit bonus for a limited time. Even if you don't require advertising right now, you can take advantage of this offer and make a deposit now to get the amazing bonus. You can start your advertising campaign at anytime in the future; your deposited funds never expire and can be used at anytime.

If you don't get started now, you probably never will!

Get started now!

I made a small deposit
    If all works good I shall return for more.
    Dave

Ad approved and bonus credited!

Now thats fast customer service! THANK You!! for the bonus credits.
    Dave

Very interesting offer, can you please tell me the websites stats, number of unique's ?

Thanks

I am not in a position to disclose detailed stats or analytics without signing a legally binding Non-Disclosure Agreement. However, I will say that the site receives about 100,000 to 150,000 uniques a day.

Just made my deposit. Hope this turns out well and then will no doubt be doing this every month
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

I added your deposit bonus within seconds after your payment. I dont see any ads uploaded by you yet. Edit: Ad approved!
    Last edited by Fahd; 05-02-2005 at 04:02 AM.

I'm interested, however, I'll need to see some stats. I'm willing to sign a NDA for them. Please send me a PM.

Thanks.

im going to try this out

Failed to connect to server:
    selfserve.korambayil.com (80)

Reason: SockStream::Connect(): Unable to connect

i cant connect?

are you able to target by age group?

Thanks,
    -Chris
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

i cannot connect to the site either, and i paid for my advertising by paypal today

Working fine for me...
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

not working here too

Sorry, server is currently down. Some miscommunication between provider and myself due to missing emails. Should be back up soon. Thanks for your patience!

Server is now back up and running. Everything should be working fine now. Let me know if you have any problems. I will try and catch up on this thread shortly.

Thomas and anyone else set on seeing stats, please let me know your email addresses and I will send you the NDA.

TalkWeed, I sent you an email regarding your campaign.

Chris, Sorry again, not on this self service system.

All connection problems should be resolved now, if anyone still cant access the site, let me know.

Is it possible at all? If so, please email me your rates.

Thanks,
    -Chris
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

left a pm with some questions

Targetting by age, location, language, etc is possible. However, not through the self service system. These would need to be setup manually and under different terms. Those who are interested may PM me with your targeting requirements. Minimum spend requirements in this case would vary from $100 to $1000 depending on your requirements.

Fahd,
    I signed up for an account but never got the activation email.

Thanks!
    - Compu

*I think someone is playing with the WYSIWYG editor
    Last edited by Compu; 05-03-2005 at 03:22 PM.

I'm not sure why you didnt get the activation email. Anyway, I have activated your account.

Originally posted by Fahd
    Targetting by age, location, language, etc is possible. However, not through the self service system. These would need to be setup manually and under different terms. Those who are interested may PM me with your targeting requirements. Minimum spend requirements in this case would vary from $100 to $1000 depending on your requirements.
    would 100% bonus apply to this as well?

Sorry no, you would also be looking at a slightly higher CPM. I will get back to you on your PM over the next few days.