Site5 - 2 month review

Account Setup

I signed up on a friday afternoon and my account was setup in less than 3 hours. Support was great and transferred all my domains from my another host on the same night.

Support

Support staff is great and even after the superhosting boom they are doing very well. Their forums are very active and Steven is always there to help.

Uptime

The server load is very low most of the times after 2 months monitoring it (right now is 0.11). Speed is always good and the server never crashed. The uptime for april was 100% and march was 99.9%. All maintenance is previously informed via e-mail and forums.

Conclusion

Excellent features (RVSkin, Clientexec, etc.), great support (15 minute average) and the best uptime. Active public forum is a plus and uptime reports by third part is also great.

Site5 is doing an excellent job, I could not be happier.
    ACcomunica

ACcomunica, thank you for letting us know about your experience with Site5. I always prefer to read positive reports about hosts.
    and the best uptime.
    That's a bit of an overstatement there...

Great to hear that you are pleased with your host ACcomunica!
    XTR Host
    www.xtrhost.com
    Providing the Best Hosting at the Cheapest Prices!

Nice review ACcomunica, do keep us posted
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Site5.com surely tops my list. But, I'd like to know if ACcomunica found anything bad about them; even a single complaint. This is question that is asked quite often now in this forum.

One single complaint? OK, let me scratch my head...

Nothing I can remember Ezmsg but they are not perfect. They are doing their best, that's for sure.
    ACcomunica

Good to hear another positive site5 review, let us know ACcomunica if anything changes.
    -Naz