Hiring graphic artist to make icons

I need an experienced, professional graphic artist to make about 100 icons that will look something like this:

I will give you a list of words that you will need to create icons for.

If you are interested, please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with the following information:

1. Your portfolio
    2. How much you will charge PER icon.
    3. (Optional) A 60x20 icon for "money" so I can gauge your skill.

I will pay via paypal. Upon completion of the icons and transfer of payment, you agree that I own sole rights to the icons.

I look forward to hearing from you.

As I have already received a few very competitive offers, I am now requesting that number 3, "Make a 60x20 money icon" be done and posted here or sent to me so I can better choose who to hire. Thank you.

This position has been filled. Thank you everyone who applied.

Oops that fast? Too bad we missed. At any rate, others are invited to try our icon design service.

Should you change your mind, we are just here. Our regular pricing is $20 per icon. A bulk order of 100 icons can be offered at a special price.

Thank you very much!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.