Exim Keeps Failing

For the past couple of days since I last updated cPanel, Exim keeps failing, although no-one is reporting problems and everything is working fine for me.

I've run /scripts/exim4 and forced a reinstall a couple of times but this hasnt fixed the problem, does anyone have any ideas/solutions?

Try :

/scripts/newexim

you need to check the exim logs to figure out the exact cause..
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

I've run /scripts/newexim but that hasnt fixed the issue.

Where are the Exim logs located?

/var/log/exim_logs
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

I think this is the problem:

2005-05-01 19:25:43 failed to expand condition "${perl{checkspam}}" for literal router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkspam called.

2005-05-01 19:25:43 failed to expand condition "${perl{checkspam}}" for literal router: Undefined subroutine &main::checkspam called
    This looks familiar.. Check if the file /etc/exim.pl exists or not.. If not, then thats where the problem lies..

Originally posted by anandray
    This looks familiar.. Check if the file /etc/exim.pl exists or not.. If not, then thats where the problem lies..
    exim.pl does exist.