* cpanel didnt start

i got a new trial cpanel lisence for the server insted of the expired 1 and then i changed the ip of the server and reboot it but it didnt come up normaly and made a scan disk but whn it comes up the cpanel didnt start whn i try 2 go 2 the whm it gave me a this page can not be displayed and whn i run from the ssh cpanel start i got this errors:
    Starting eximstats: [ OK ]
    Starting cPanel services: /usr/local/cpanel/cpsrvd: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/cpanel/perl/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    [FAILED]
    Starting cPanel Log services: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1 . /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/perl) at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 43.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/cpanellogd line 43.
    [FAILED]
    Starting pop3 services: [ OK ]
    Starting cPanel Chat services:
    Starting Melange Chat services:
    Starting cPanel ssl services: [ OK ]

any help plz..
    thnx all
    what is after death???if u dont know thn u r in a big trouble.

Try and use formatting, I didn't understand a word of that.

I'm going to have to repeat that... I have no idea what you're asking...