I am offering my services of many different areas and I am looking for some remote work.

I have experience in Windows servers/ and many linux operating system based servers. Very well with ssh and remote work to servers. I have worked with Direct Admin, VHCS, and Cpanel. I have experience with running Web host business, DNS setup, and pretty much anything related to server management/Web Hosting.

I also have many years experience with setting up Online gaming servers for such games like Halflife and related mods, Quake 3, Unreal Series, and much more.

I can also handle Support and Live Support though most of the days of the week. My hours are very flexible.

If there isn't anything I do know, I am happy to learn it, and usually pick up on it very fast.

Some personal Info, I am based out of New York, and I will be beginning my last year of Computer Information System study in school for my BS degree this coming fall.

My Schedule is very flexible, able to work during most times and alot during nights EST.

I am looking for something weekly paided, with hourly, set, or per ticket/chat basis.

If there is anything else you need to know please feel free to contact me.

MSN and Email: rivacom@hotmail.com
AIM: xch3st3rx