Need Template for Software Store

I currently have 4 scripts that I have written that I want to sell off of one site.

I need a template (2 pages minimum) with the following specs:

1. ideal for selling software scripts (whatever that means )
    2. Thin header (not interested in "boxedart.com" type headers that take up 1/2 the page.
    3. Easy on the graphics/no flash (under 60k would be ideal)
    4. Colorful
    5. PSD included (I don't need it sliced, i'll optimize the psd and slice myself).
    6. I'll need to accommodate pages for ordering, features, details, FAQ, etc for each product (I only need templates, I'll make the pages but the template needs to be able to accommodate this type of layout).
    7. Think of other companies that sell several scripts and look at the menus and layout of those sites. That type of layout will probably work for me.

I'll take an existing psd (possibly modified from previous client) or if you have a portfolio that matches this I'll hire someone for custom work directly.

$150 max budget.

Please PM or email or post at your convenience. I'd like to make a decision by Monday afternoon and have the work completed (if custom) by Friday.

Thanks
    George
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).
    PHPCart.net Simple shopping cart script.

Hello, I can make a custom one for you for $50-120 price range.
    Please leave you preferred contact method and we can talk.

Please pm or email me a link to your portfolio that includes sites similar to what I am requesting.

Thanks
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).

What is your email as I dont have enough posts to PM yet.

Hello there, i have made many templates but not software just so yet. But i do have thing very simular to that. Do you have msn or email so i can contact you.

Avery,
    You can pm me your portfolio and I'll get back to you. I'm hoping for something specific. I've received several PMs with full portfolios. I was hoping to get offers of specific templates that would work well with a software e-commerce site.

Thanks

Just as a point of clarification... I'm not interested in looking through entire portfolios. I'm interested in having people submit one or two templates that represent my request as a starting point or as an outright purchase.

If you don't already have something close to my specifications then I'm not interested in viewing your entire portfolio. I want to find someone that has a template or has already designed a template similar to what I have requested.

Not interested in looking at templates for gamer sites, or banners.

Thanks for understanding.

I have many other people who also want the same type of templates, I will be making a couple in the following days. Ill post them up here.

Many Thanks,
    Avery.

Jondolar, I'm willing to do a mock-up on a custom template for you, and if you don't like it, you don't need to buy it. I just thought it may be better to work one on one since you have something specific in mind. If you're interested, PM me with contact info.