Any other sites like Paypal?

Im no longer using paypal and want to know, are there any other sites like paypal. Hopefully better than Paypal.

moneybookers is not easy to use, their support perhaps is the slowest in the world. Furthermore, it is hard to integrate into a shopping cart. In addition, moneybookers is good in Europe, maybe not in the US!

But they have a good reputation, never heard they run other merchants' money away.

check,
    2checkout.com
    stormpay.com
    [email protected]

I have heard that Stormpay is a scam site

Nobody really wants to get into the arena of paypal as all the liability and fraud that takes place. Even the big guys have gotten out of the business.

Imho StormPay is not a scam.

There is also iKobo, but a bit slow, one the other hand it supports more countries than PayPal.
    I've sold my site

Unfortunately, ikobo is no longer providing credit card processing service for any business transactions since about a month ago. Ikobo only provides person tp person money transfer service at this time.

I heard there is a new one coming out called 'zapgreen' or '********'... something like that but its supposedly going to be as big as paypal.. they are saying that if you pre-register, they will give you a free $25 in your account

Simply the best 3rd party processor is a company called UniClear (www.uniclear.com)

They are a little more then a 3rd party processor - you can actually get a psuedo merchant account from them, as well as a debit card and hold multiple currency accounts. Wire transfers anywhere in the world are free and alot more...

Been using them for around 5 months and have been totally thrilled with them..

Great alternative to paypal....

Originally posted by Mr. Cheeky
    I heard there is a new one coming out called 'zapgreen' or '********'... something like that but its supposedly going to be as big as paypal.. they are saying that if you pre-register, they will give you a free $25 in your account
    You must be talking about www.********.com, it could be from Malaysia?

Originally posted by CartikaHosting
    Simply the best 3rd party processor is a company called UniClear (www.uniclear.com)

They are a little more then a 3rd party processor - you can actually get a psuedo merchant account from them, as well as a debit card and hold multiple currency accounts. Wire transfers anywhere in the world are free and alot more...

Been using them for around 5 months and have been totally thrilled with them..

Great alternative to paypal....
    But www.uniclear.com currently is down..!!!
    Do their web site down very often?
    And they do not provide shopping cart..!
    Last edited by cavalry; 05-04-2005 at 12:39 AM.

But www.uniclear.com currently is down..!!!
    I have never seen their site down and have no problem accessing it currently...

You can most certainly link them to a shopping cart. We created a payment module for uniclear with oscommerce as well as with hsphere...

Very straight forward and easy to integrate API

CartikaHosting,

Yes, uniclear.com site was down about 10 minutes ago, and at the same time I tried to click on your web hosting buy button, it directed me to a broken link..!

Can you give me the URL of hsphere?
    In between OsCommerce and hsphere, which one is more easy
    to do shopping cart integration work? OsCommerce is not easy for me.. Thanks!

Hello Cavalry,

hsphere is a hosting control panel - it really isnt going to be used in the capacity you are looking for.

osCommerce is probably your best bet - though, you could also use any other shopping cart (zen cart, x-cart, shopsite, etc..) and simply have this API intergated for you...

Yes, uniclear.com site was down about 10 minutes ago, and at the same time I tried to click on your web hosting buy button, it directed me to a broken link..!
    Again, I have never seen the UniClear site down - but heck, anything is possible..

As for the broken link on our site - would you mind directing me to that - these are tested regularly and we have been accepting orders quite frequently - however, if we have a broken link, I would certainly like to know about it...

Thanks in advance...

I think I clicked on this, but now is okay..!!

http://www.cartikahosting.com/Cartik...ting_Solution/

What does API stand for? Thank you!

Sorry, I forgot to ask you one more question,
    In comparing OsCommerce to Zen Cart, which one is more easy to integrate? Which one do you prefer and recommend? Thanks again!

Hello Cavalry,

API = Application Programming Interface

It is basically a set of directions to allow communication between systems - in this case - a merchant platform with a shopping cart...

we use both osCommerce and Zen Cart - however, on the whole, I personally like working with Zen Cart. It comes loaded with more features and is overall easier to use for clients and easier to maintain from a providers perspective...

with respect to UniClear in particular, we created the module for osCommerce because a client required it - this module could also be added to zen cart, we just havent had the requirement to do it yet....

Thank you so much!

goto www.paypalsucks.com, there is solution there

Originally posted by james007
    goto www.paypalsucks.com, there is solution there
    What kind of solution?

I heard of ******** and Ive preregistered. I will see how smooth they go since they dont open till summer.

:: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

I trust Paypal. I have never had a problem with them..

Is jensley pay reliable? Anyone here use it. It looks the most like the type of site I'm looking for.

It doesn't look any reliable to me. The withdrawal limit and spending limit is $50 until you verify. And the verification is a hassle... they will also hold your funds for some period after you receive payments. This period; I hear its not short time.

Search google for reviews..

Normally processors from the UK should be okay!
    But we never know what will happen tomorrow!
    Life is getting touch in running e-business!!