skinz.org advertising available PR6, #3 google, 4700 Google backlinks- LIMITED

Skinz.org Advertising
    ------------------------------
    skinz.org has been established since 1998 as the original skinning/wallpaper site with links on windowsmedia.com among other quality sites. Multiple top 10 google positions along with great backlinks. Quality, long established site. Uniques average over 12,000 per day and we are offering only a few different types of ads as follows:

Skinz.org partner site 88x31 minibanner - $125 per month per mini
    - we have seen tremendous results with putting our own minibanners in this prime spot directly dead center in the middle of the page. We will remove our minibanners for yours. Will appear on all pages of skinz.org.

Skinz.org Hot Pick Text link - $125 per month per link
    - again, in the center with great results especially since people think these links are part of the site and not ads. We will remove our links and put yours there. Will appear on all pages of skinz.org. We can also track the click-thrus for you if you like.

Skinz.org top banner spot
    - Your banner will be listed on skinz.org only. We currently have one banner at the very top of the page. Your ad will be rotated with my banner. This spot is VERY powerful. We can deliver ads as slow or fast as needed. You will be given a login and password to track your stats and clicks. The system runs on phpAdsNew. Many website owners, developers, artists and website designers come to skinz.org daily. All need web hosting of course! Showcase yoru site now!

Below is the pricing. We feel this is fair since you get what you pay for. This is not the typical untrackable ebay offers you see.

Pricing is $1.50 per 1000 impressions

Discount for orders over 100,000 impressions

Also have standalone pages with pr5 with several high google, yahoo and msn spots. Inquire for specifics.

Standard side text links also available. Price upon request.

Thanks Kevin
    skinz@skinz.org
    Last edited by prourl; 04-30-2005 at 08:17 PM.
    ResourceGuy.com - ResourceGuy.com

Excellent offer actually, do you accept payments by CC? not PayPal

yes

Yes I can setup any payments through 2checkout. Let me know what you want and I can send you a link

Thanks kevin

Hmm... Please PM me the price quote for static textlinks. I am interested.

sent thank you

Is it possible to get an ad only on pages for a particular category?

hmm never did that before but sure why not. PM the category and type of ad (link banner, mini)