[FOR HIRE] - Web/Graphic Design + PHP & MySQL Development

Hello Members of WHT,

I would like to offer my services in hope of employment.

My list of services include:
    • Graphic/Web Design
    • PHP & MySQL Development (Custom applications from simple forms to fully loaded CMS scripts)
    • Identitiy Development
    • Interactive Web Media (Flash)
    • Banner/Ad Design
    • Free Consultation For Interested

My list of skills include:
    • HTML/XHTML/CSS/Javascript
    • PHP
    • MySQL
    • Flash
    • Graphic Design

I strive to deliver excellent quality content . I will work with you to help you reach your goal and help your business grow. I believe a business is only as succesful as their website, and your website is a representation of who you are. Let me help you get to where you're going!

If you are looking, or have been looking for a great design or a script created, take advantage of this oppurtunity to purchase quality work. Email me at shariftk <at> gmail <dot> com to setup a free consultation session now! If you have are interested in working with me, or have any questions, feel free to email me at shariftk <at> gmail <dot> com or just PM me. I can be contacted on AIM with the screename Sharif TK15.

Links to work, references, and complete resume available on demand.

Thank you for considering me for employment.

Hi Sharif, is your website up? I'm getting "The requested URL could not be retrieved" for

Hey Doug,

I am still working on finishing it right now. Sorry about the inconvienience.

Tip: You'll get more work and credibilty by actually having a website up that includes your portfolio.