* Text Links Availabe: PR 5 - Thousands of pages - ONLY $5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, before I get started, let me state that ALL and any site will be accepeted! This link is to mainly increase your google PR! This is a very cheap an inexpensive way to do so!

Stats:

1,600 Uniques Daily!
    60,500 page views daily!
    151,000 hits daily!
    Stats proff: http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/stats.gif (Last Updated: Wednesday April, 27th)

As you can see by the graph, each month all of our uniques, pageviews, hits, etc go directly UP! Since this text link is to mainly to just increase your google PR, it is not site wide, but it will however, still be located on thousands of pages in our enhanced vbulletin archive! Google and other bots are in their all day long! Its not the regular PHP archive, my archive is extremely search engine friendly, because it features HTML. Link to archive: http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forum...ive1/index.php (Your link will be on the bottom of every page of our archive in BOLD, where it says: Link 2, Link 3, and so on to increase your PR!

Price for one month: $5.00
    Price for one year: $35.00

Paypal e-mail: [email protected] if you prefer to pay month by month, that is fine, or if you would like to set up a paypal subscription, that is also fine! Again, any and all sites excepted! Feel free to contact me with any and all questions! After payment is sent, please PM with your site, anchor text, and if your going to go month by month or set up a subscription!

Thanks to all

Would you like to trade links? I have a PR4 Linux forum sitewide available if you would like?
    -Dave
    Dave

I'm interested in advertising for a year. Where would the link be placed?

Originally posted by jeff123
    I'm interested in advertising for a year. Where would the link be placed?
    Hey their, it would be placed on the bottom of every page of our archive (thousands of pages!) at the very bottom where it says: Link 1, 2, 3, and so on! Here is the archive link: http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forum...ive1/index.php Our site is a PR5, so this link would help increase your sites PR! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you set up tonight and I'll even through in an extra week for anyone who wants this deal!

So these links would ONLY be placed on archive section?

Originally posted by eMax
    Yes indeed!

The archive page you listed shows up for me as PR4 and others are PR3 or 4, didn't see 5's?
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

Originally posted by Plexi_Hosting
    The archive page you listed shows up for me as PR4 and others are PR3 or 4, didn't see 5's?
    http://www.muscle-mustangs.com

Our main site is a PR 5 as well as some of our main sites subpages, our archive pages vary a little!

So if I understand you are not selling links for a PR5 page, you are selling links in your archive which are p4. It doesn't matter if "some" pages are pr5, most are p4 and the main dir is pr4.

Yes, you might want to have someone change the subject of this advertisement as it leads people to believe you are putting their text links on PR5 pages which is clearly not the case

Are you selling links on the main page as well?

he can verify, but from this I'd say no:

question:Originally posted by eMax

answer:from xtremestang1
    Yes indeed!

Originally posted by Plexi_Hosting
    he can verify, but from this I'd say no:
    Well this thread was solely intended for the archive link, but 2 of our main sites text links expire in 3 days, so I went ahead and gave him a site wide (non archive link), it was a tad bit more, but I figured that I could do it!

Take Care,

im interested, hit me up on AIM at ideviseflash.
    Thanks,
    Mith