Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Very Bad Experiences with LeaseWeb

New Questions.

is possible to delivery server without any configuration
    and half of operating sistems??

how to pay 49 euro for setup (+135 euro for server), for nothing?

for leaseweb the support is a joke, average response time 24/36 hours

thank you Leaseweb
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry to hear your experiences with Leaseweb. I hope your next provider will treat you like a charm.
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah i have to agree.

I cant say much yet, but i have a saga ready to tell.

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

What's your saga about?
    Synergy Blue LLC
    SonataWeb.net | SynergyBlue.com
    USA should so something about: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
      0 Not allowed!

My experiences with leaseweb over the last month.

I'm waiting on a repy to an email i sent today before i say anything too much. but i have made some other posts here about leasweb already.

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Mr.leaseweb,

the server don't work, the apc reboot don't work.........

i have send an email for support 2 days a go, i am wait your reply.

now i have send request for refund,
    is not possible to work in this way

regard
      0 Not allowed!

thanks to hear, i was actually thinking about moving to LeaseWeb. I contacted them, and they give me some price information very fast. But they should respond to their customers as well, not only to customers who they are trying to get.
      0 Not allowed!

leaseweb not work weekend and holidays, work only 5 days a week, office hours 8.00-18.00.(i think)

in case of hardware fail or other problem, the server go offline some days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't try it

Regard
      0 Not allowed!

That's not true.
    LeaseWeb does work on weekends.
    When a network/hardware failure occurs, they will be there soon enough, that is, if you're a customer paying for a managed server or have a SLA.

Your best shot would be to give 'm a call, that'll get you a response pretty much all the time.
      0 Not allowed!

I to completly agree with fcwnet, Leaseweb support is too bad. Especially if you want your box to be up all the time just forget Leaseweb.
    Every weekend some or the other problems and they dont work on weekends. You mail them to their support team no one will respond for 2 days or more. Intresting thing is if u mail them to administration department on weekends about billing, you get response in 5 to 10 mins even on weekends.
      0 Not allowed!

Basically you just have to pay for a SLA if you want support other than 'normal' support.
    Which is what you agree on when you rent a server, in fact, they offer you multiple SLA's which you apparently didn't take.
    That's your own choice, but when something goes wrong, you shouldn't be complaining about them, but lok at yourself, and ask yourself why you didn't take that SLA
      0 Not allowed!

What do u mean by "'normal' support"?
    My problem is related to the speeds which i assume that would be within their network,not asking for any reinstallations or installations.

Will that come under normal support?
      0 Not allowed!

Yup, send 'm an email to info@leaseweb.com, including traceroutes and make sure to have a testbin on your server so they can do tests.
      0 Not allowed!

I did send them the traceroute now. Last week we had same problem and their tech support said they have some problem w/ the port where my server is routed and he changed itseems and was normal that time. Lets see now what they say..
      0 Not allowed!

i opend new post same about problem with them... problem with leseweb
      0 Not allowed!

@fcwnet; You have an unmanaged server that is covered by Best Effort support. If you want guarenteed response times, you may opt for a SLA.

1. Our average resonse time on your tickets is max 2 business hours.
    2. The APC was working fine from the beginning. Our techs suggested you use IE with java.
    3. The OS issue was related to Bind and Cpanel/WHM. We install servers according standard requested specs. All changes done by you are your own responsibility. We can help you if you cannot solve the problem (what we did) for support charges.

You opened 4 tickets with exactly same subject [ts #68779] .

Tickets:

[ts #68779] Thu Apr 28 22:27:30 -> Fri Apr 29 08:52:50
    [ts #68905] Sat Apr 30 18:06:52 -> Mon May 02 01:29:01 Same question as 68779
    [ts #68905] Sun May 01 12:10:00 -> Mon May 02 01:29:25 Same question as 68779
    [ts #68950] Sun May 01 13:00:40 -> Mon May 02 13:24:12 Same question as 68779

We do our best to support all unmanaged servers, but many times these kind of issues have been created by customer himself.

We will extend more support coverage over weekends to better serve your question.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, before order this server, we don't understand SLA is 0,
    now server work fine.

your managed services is a loot expensive

if managed services come with a reasonable price, I would be the first one to order it

we can considered closed this incident.

Best Regard
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by fcwnet
    ok, before order this server, we don't understand SLA is 0,
    now server work fine.

We clearly mention this in our specials, website and TOS; these are unmanaged servers.

we can considered closed this incident.

OK. If you have any questions; please mail me on info@leaseweb.com .
      0 Not allowed!

We never had problems with leaseweb, they are simply the best provider we ever used!

If they were not good, we never ordered 5 new servers!

My opnion : if you want quality in Europe, go with leaseweb!
      0 Not allowed!

I have to add that there network is exelent... there servers are exelent they work perfectly but there suport is worst i ever saw.... luckly server was 100% online without not evena a litle problem... If they improve suport they will recive quality points...
    Also i think that peopel from USA ar working for them.. because if i send email at noon 12h i will get anwser 2-3h after 00 witch is equal to work time in USA.. i think that some doode is seting up servers and rest of buisnis is done from other place...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by nitroy2k

Also i think that peopel from USA ar working for them.. because if i send email at noon 12h i will get anwser 2-3h after 00 witch is equal to work time in USA.. i think that some doode is seting up servers and rest of buisnis is done from other place...
    Not really. We just work long hours.
    Everything is done out of Amsterdam, NL.
      0 Not allowed!

heheh well is it normal that email i sent at 12 i get replyed at 3am i am same time zone as you..
      0 Not allowed!

There are a lot of hostingcompanies that don't stop working at 17.00 hrs. I never had contact with anyone with Leaseweb, who was remotely American
    Last edited by Host3000; 05-14-2005 at 12:42 PM.
    SuperRacks Ltd European Hosting
    We serve you with custom services
    Visit our website or ask for a custom quote
    Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by nitroy2k
    heheh well is it normal that email i sent at 12 i get replyed at 3am i am same time zone as you..
    How faster how better I think? I don't see the fact why it should be abnormal..
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, what people who get UNmanaged servers don't seem to realize, is what that word means. Leaseweb servers work up to spec with no problem. If the person leasing the server foobar's it, well you can expect it to take some time for LW to fix it.

The service I have received has not been the fastest in the world, but then again, with unmanaged servers, you're not supposed to want/need service.

Overall, I've been with LW for several months and have great success. I've recommended to friends (about 5 so far have signed up), and they're having success as well.

I wonder if LW should be giving me some $ for all the referrals I'm sending.... They are NOT giving me $ for this testimonial!

Again, I recommend LW highly for the value of hardware and bandwidth vs the cost, and will be adding another server in the near future - with them....

PS. No leaseweb staff aren't Americans (not the ones I spoke with), but do speak better English than 99% of the American general public! I did call them on a few occasions with questions - and a human answered the phone - with no queues or on-holds, and I got transferred to knowledgable staff immediately - very refreshing indeed!!
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast