What is the pricing of rack and bandwidth in MCI NY?

Hello,

Can someone give us information for the pricing of rack and bandwidth per Mbit in MCI New York DC? We sent a quotation request but hear nothing from them.

Any advices for other larger carrier in NYC? Thanks.

I'd look into a few of the Carrier buildings in NYC like 60 Hudson or 111 8th Ave and see what tenents for bandwidth you can pick up there. Then decide based on your needs/budget the best fit.

Tennants list from 111 8th (Removed the non BW related)
    - Abovenet
    - Broadwing Communications
    - Cable & Wireless
    - Level 3 Communications
    - MCI
    - NTT
    - Qwest
    - Sprint
    - Teleport/AT&T
    - Telia North America
    - Time Warner Telecom
    - Verio
    - XO Communications

(Quoted: http://www.111eighth.com/tenants.htm)

The pricing would be much cheaper in netural carrier hotel? But the provider renting space there are much smaller, they can't withstand heavy attack...

When you mention heavy attacks, are you referring to projectiles such as planes hitting the building?

Originally posted by Mfjp
    When you mention heavy attacks, are you referring to projectiles such as planes hitting the building?
    no... I refer to the network attack, usually the colo compaines renting carrier hotel are smaller, they don't have the large bandwidth allocation, for example several Gbits?

Many large providers colocate within carrier neutral space, as they may not require a large foot print.

Oh... I understand now, I was confused with the smaller provider renting inside the carrier and the carrier renting the building.

8. Originally posted by Mfjp
    Yes that's exactly what he meant.
    TrapZero Hosting
    Web, Forum, E-mail hosting and more for business and personal users. Accepting PayPal.

FMVperformance Automotive Communities