Recommendation towards all webhosting companys ....

Hi from my experience i reccomend that all webhosts offer free hosting, this is a great way to 1) Advertise ( subdomains ) and 2) Get alot more popular,
    From giving out free hosting many of my free hosted clients have upgraded and also reccomended my company to others due to the great service from the free hosting plans, and so everyone will know exactly what there getting in the service, ( speed, relibality, support etc )
    If you can afford to do this i highly reccomend it , its attacts alot of people and in the long run earns you alot more $$$

Thanks hope this helps and few business's
    Luke.

Hi Luke,

Glad to here this method has worked well for you. There have been several larger companies try this but I don't think it worked out for most of them in the end.

It really depends on your business plan and how you manage the free hosting whether it's worth the time, hassle and if you can turn the free hosters over to paid.
    * GeekStorage.com, LLC - Offering awesome website hosting for over 9 years!
    * Shared Hosting * Reseller Hosting * Pure SSD VPS * Managed Dedicated
    * Powered by Geeks... and SSD's! - You're in good hands, geek hands.
    * Have questions? Send us an e-mail, we'd love to hear from you!

Free hosting can turn into a way for free clients to host spam, fraudalent websites, or kill the server with other resource intensive websites. I would suggest putting free clients on a seperate server from your paid clients.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

This method has been working for me so far

Would depend on the company's direction and goals.

But generally from experience what ZeonFx.com said is very true indeed. It would be best to first sort out the pros and cons of being both a free host and a commercial host at the same time.

It may in the end generate for you some unwanted exposure and kill your actual commercial business... ...
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Originally posted by ZeonFx.com
    Free hosting can turn into a way for free clients to host spam, fraudalent websites, or kill the server with other resource intensive websites. I would suggest putting free clients on a seperate server from your paid clients.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. It's not worth it in the end (in my opinion)
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing

Free hosting is a bad idea unless you have a lot of money and time. If you dont check each account, you will get screwed over in a matter of days. If you do use free hosting, make sure you get a good panel like xpanel.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Originally posted by SJRHosting.com
    Free hosting is a bad idea unless you have a lot of money and time. If you dont check each account, you will get screwed over in a matter of days. If you do use free hosting, make sure you get a good panel like xpanel.
    Its all about how you manage every business.
    Free hosting can be good if done right. But most of the time its done in the wrong way, where people try to give users the power of a commercial host to a free hosting member....

The end result is fatal.......
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster