Recommendation needed ...

Hi , does anyone know of a really good cheap and reliable UNMETERED dedicated webhosting server with at least 100 GB storage for under $150 ?
    Thanks for your help,
    Luke.

Re: Recommendation needed ...

Originally posted by Webhostingalive
    ...cheap and reliable...
    Sorry, those words don't go together.

Cheers
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Yes they do go together, simple Cheap and reliable what are you talking about my friend ? If you cant answer the question no need to reply,
    Thanks Luke.

Yes they do go together, simple Cheap and reliable what are you talking about my friend ? If you cant answer the question no need to reply,
    Thanks Luke.
    Well, your looking for cheap unmetered servers, yet reliable? Are you looking for single-homed bandwidth? If so, take a look at www.servermatrix.com as they have some unmetered offerings. They are out of your budget though. What is your real bandwidth requirment? (xmbits)
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Did someone say FDCservers.net !
    It's Scott!

Originally posted by camers
    Did someone say FDCservers.net !
    They are out of space and start at much higher prices than his budget allows

Cheers

Re: Recommendation needed ...

Hi , does anyone know of a really good cheap and reliable UNMETERED dedicated webhosting server with at least 100 GB storage for under $150 ?
    Thanks for your help,
    Luke.
    What exactly do you mean by unmetered? 1Mbps, 10Mbps, 20Mbps? Unmetered doesn't actually specify a specific amount of bandwidth...

i think he stated 100GB space, no need for mbps.

are you looking for shared reseller or dedicated? (for 100gb of space, most likely i very large reseller or mid size dedicated server)

- eddy
    Tired of jumping web hosting providers? Tired of OVERSELLING? Tired of Poor service/quality?
    Are you Finally realizing You Get What You Pay For In Life?
    If So...Please Visit ***** eServicesUnlimited***** - We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction we promise that!

Originally posted by sirgamesalot
    i think he stated 100GB space, no need for mbps.
    He stated "unmetered", which describes bandwidth.
    Originally posted by sirgamesalot
    are you looking for shared reseller or dedicated? (for 100gb of space, most likely i very large reseller or mid size dedicated server)

- eddy
    This is the dedicated server forum, and he stated "dedicated webhosting server", so I think he wants a server .

Thanks for your help ZeonFx.com and everyone else nice deds there and if anyone else come up with somthing better thats great
    Thanks Luke.