Linux site administrator and vbulletin technical manager
We have a fairly large Vbulletin forum (50,000+ members, >5M posts), and need:
- Perform software updates (PHP, apache, Mysql, kernal, and whatever else is involved)
- Update VBulletin software when new updates are released
- Perform all these issues pro-actively so that we (the owners) do not need to remind you to perform such audits and updates.
- Be able to troubleshoot problems
- Transfer domain, database, and other relevant issues should we decide to change hosts
Basically, handle all the technical details of keeping our forum running quickly and as fast as possible.