Arrow Dedicated Server Companies with cheap ips

Which dedicated server companies sell ips for cheap (.35 and below)? I host e-commerce sites and most require a dedicated IP and SSL certificate.

IP alone will not get you what you need. Are you also looking for shared hosting?

Surely if you host ecommerce sites you should be able to afford $10 or so for an ip address????

There are even companies that will give you as much IPs (withing certain limits, usually about 60-80) as you need.

fdcservers.net will give you 30.
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

Originally posted by JonaY
    Surely if you host ecommerce sites you should be able to afford $10 or so for an ip address????

I figure if I have 200 - 250 domains on a server with 100 of them needing a separate IP, I'd rather be paying $25 for the ips than $100. Saving $75 per server begins to add up when you require multiple servers.

If it were just a $10 savings on ips per server, I wouldn't even bother. I'd be content with the $1 per ip charge.

Originally posted by Imago
    There are even companies that will give you as much IPs (withing certain limits, usually about 60-80) as you need.

fdcservers.net will give you 30.

Which companies offer free ips other than fdcservers?

Moxiehosting.com

Error
    Last edited by MoxieColo; 05-01-2005 at 09:37 PM.
    Moxie Colo Inc Has been Sold to Secure Access Colo known on WHT as SecureDataCenters
    New ownership better Service DC1 100% Sold out DC2 Due online July 2010

carpathiahosting offers vps with lots of free ips