Replacing Ripplehost

Okay, so for the last 2 years or so, I've been quite happy with having Ripple host, I don't care about support and an uptime of like 90-95% is all I really need and at 10$/year, pretty much what I expected, but now with it being scarily down for days and stuff, I plan on changing, is there any thoughts on this?

I run a comic website off and on (when blizzard games come out, we sorta stop for a while) and in general, there is only maybe like 30 unique visitors. Like I said, very VERy small, but its fun.

I need to have PHP and mySQL support, and ideally over 200mb space, and at least 500mb bandwidth a month.

I'm not afraid of paying yearly, but need to know that the hosting will be there in a year.

Right now, I'm looking at (25$/year for 300/5000), which is a bit overkill for my needs, so is there a trustworthy place that offers cheaper?

Lansing, MI, USA
    Good luck on plans like that. It's a difficult market to know what's quality and what's not.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs
    Powered By JAM - Professional Website Development - PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, AJAX - Projects Small & Large

This seems to be good. Wishing you all the luck for that.

So it sounds like there probably isn't anything like what I'm looking for then huh.

Thank you all for the good wishes though =).

Why don't you find a FREE Hosting because nowdays FREE Hosting provider can offer you bigger webspace and bandwith, but you must active at their forum...
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

4,156, or
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Originally posted by fudouri
    So it sounds like there probably isn't anything like what I'm looking for then huh.
    Don't give up too soon

Your space to bandwidth ratio (200mb/500mb) is a little bit unusual,
    but you should find a lot of hosts that offer these specifications for around US$20/year.

Check out the WHT Shared and Reseller Hosting Offers Forum. When you have found
    an offer you are interested in, use the "Search" function to get more infos about
    the choosen webhost and/or ask in this forum for experiences.