Any Uk reseller hosts?

Just wondering if there are any Uk hosts offering reseller packages? Cant seem to find many on here. Im just worried about the exchange rate. from GBP to $$. I mean, I think its good at the moment, but what happens when the exchange rate changes.
    Also, will my bank or CC company charge me, every month when I pay my hosting bill?

Thanks very much

It really depends on the payment method you use to pay for the product. But generally, exchange rate fluctuations will affect both you and the seller.

Do a search on WHT or look at the offers section. I'm pretty sure loads of reseller hosts exist for UK (although if the servers are in UK or europe, expect higher prices).
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

The Home Of The Simpsons
    982 would be one for you to look at
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator

United Kingdom
    A search would be your best bet, Any exchange rates dont move ALOT just maybe a few pence.
    Good luck with the search